News   Apr 26, 2024
 86     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 407     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.2K     4 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

I think they listened to my advise. Hope it's LED's.

"
Lighting Retrofit: Wall sconces and common

element ceiling lights will be retrofitted starting in

element ceiling lights will be retrofitted starting in

August. Within the existing budget, lights will be

replaced with high efficiency bulbs providing energy

expense savings and are on Energy Savings rebate

from Hydro."

Hello all M2 residents facing Sheppard, anyone noticed the machinery across the street? Looks like a new road is being built, could it be for those on Sheppard to be able to take that to incorporate into Allen further south? Or could it be the new road for access to the upcoming developments there? I think soon we will get the noise of construction coming in.

One might be a night club? A couple of weeks ago, I saw dozens of people hanging around outside there, there's balloons up on the walls, and it was blasting music inside.

One might be a night club? A couple of weeks ago, I saw dozens of people hanging around outside there, there's balloons up on the walls, and it was blasting music inside.
Actually that one was the Opening Day party for the salon, you could see the balloons and bottles inside and the cut ribbon on the tree.

Hello all M2 residents facing Sheppard, anyone noticed the machinery across the street? Looks like a new road is being built, could it be for those on Sheppard to be able to take that to incorporate into Allen further south? Or could it be the new road for access to the upcoming developments there? I think soon we will get the noise of construction coming in.

It cuts through the fence onto the airport land, so it may be a private driveway of some type...

It cuts through the fence onto the airport land, so it may be a private driveway of some type...
Interesting, it could be a new airport entrance, you can see the end of the road and right now is basically a square, so either a roundabout that goes into the airport or a service road for incoming construction trucks for the condos alongside Allen.

Actually that one was the Opening Day party for the salon, you could see the balloons and bottles inside and the cut ribbon on the tree.

The girl in the Cafe ,at the corner of M 4 ,told me that they had the party and that next door is the Nail Salon. So where is the Hair Salon ?

The girl in the Cafe ,at the corner of M 4 ,told me that they had the party and that next door is the Nail Salon. So where is the Hair Salon ?
On the Sheppard side, there is no sign yet but you can see the chairs and equipment inside

Is our building still with Online Property Management ? The reason that I ask is because I see that we have a new Property Manager and the Assistant Property Manager is also new here as well.

What purpose does Building Link serve for Condo owners here in the building ? We pay for this service and what do we get for it ? The reason that I ask is because I have yet to receive a reply to any of the messages that I have sent through the web site ? Why do they encourage residents to use it when they do not wish to respond ?

Waste of money...

Someone should ask at the next board meeting why they want to pay for a service that they do not use ? I remember being at the board meeting where we were told how wonderful, building link, is and how it will only cost each one of us $1 a month . I am not saying it is not a useful service , I am just saying that they are not using it. So why pay for something that is not being used ? What about when the cost will increase ? I am sure it is not going to remain $1 a month forever. Remember how cheap cable t.v. was when it first came out and what it costs today ?

Back