Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Down with the critics! This baby is going to rise and shine!
Toronto is in for a real treat...the skyline will get a great boost.

Indeed. And if I'm not mistaken this is the first start of the current boom for a building that is going to tangle, height-wise, with our extant big boys Scotia and FCP. For the adolescent skyscraper geek in me that's a major milestone.

Indeed. And if I'm not mistaken this is the first start of the current boom for a building that is going to tangle, height-wise, with our extant big boys Scotia and FCP. For the adolescent skyscraper geek in me that's a major milestone.

And so much more is coming down the piple. My only concern is finding enough workers to build all of these bad boys.

Question: Is that brick building behind the sales centre, in front of the Bank of Nova Scotia building, coming down as well? That would more or less double the available area for Trump -- without it, it's looking very Sapphire-ish.

DSC_0798.jpg

Bill

Question: Is that brick building behind the sales centre, in front of the Bank of Nova Scotia building, coming down as well? That would more or less double the available area for Trump -- without it, it's looking very Sapphire-ish.

That's the National Club and its staying.

It would be great to sit at the Tim Hortons across from the Bay Adelaide and watch the two of these towers come to life, for so many years never thought it was going to happen, great news....

Trump and the Trump kids will be in town October 2nd for the ceremony.

However Construction start is Sept 18th. Demolition starts now.

Donalds son, Don Jr purchased a unit in the property. Glad to see he has a personal interest beyond his Dad's company

I'm sure they're hiring. Live the dream!

The local Tims has a job opening sign in the window with some of the benefits of working there listed. Top of the list is free uniform. I'm getting my entire family to sign up.

Glad to see he has a personal interest beyond his Dad's company

Easy for him. He got the friends and family price.

Back