839     0 
News   Jun 04, 2024
 929     0 
News   Jun 04, 2024
 598     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a joke about women being murdered by serial killers?

No offence was meant, sorry if any was caused.

Jay Leno told that joke on the Tonight Show. That's who I stole it from.

Jay Leno’s Tonight Show monologues:
“86 percent of Cosmo readers have tried online dating . . . and of those that dated people they met on the Internet, 61 percent said the experience was good; the other 39 percent are still missing.”

It got a lot of laughs when he told it.

Last edited:
I'd rather be a lamp-post in Toronto than mayor of Calgary.

I used to live\work in Edmonton in the media. We'll never forget the day in 1996 when North York Mayor Mel spoke of Edmonton "comparing North York to Edmonton is like comparing a stylish brick bungalow to a clapboard outhouse. It's like comparing us to the Yukon, or perhaps apples to prunes."

I used to live\work in Edmonton in the media. We'll never forget the day in 1996 when North York Mayor Mel spoke of Edmonton "comparing North York to Edmonton is like comparing a stylish brick bungalow to a clapboard outhouse. It's like comparing us to the Yukon, or perhaps apples to prunes."

Never heard that one, but it sounds like Mel.

That was a figure of speech I used by the way.

No offence was meant to the good people of Calgary and their charming city.

Which reminds me of another joke, but I better not...

Never heard that one, but it sounds like Mel.

That was a figure of speech I used by the way.

No offence was meant to the good people of Calgary and their charming city.

Which reminds me of another joke, but I better not...

No offence taken..I laughed...and laughed....and then I stopped. Now that I've been here for a number of years I would suggest North York is looking rather hillbilly....

Hey, it's not like people out west don't mind taking shots at our city! :D

Even film maker Bruce McDonald took a shot at us with "Hardcore Logo"....and Valerie Pringle agreed....AND yes we do have an inferiority complex. And yet....we never elected Rob.

This whole term of Mayor Ford has been a white knuckle thrillride. While cruising about the net I stumbled on this opinion piece in the Calgary Herald published in June of 2013. The right was steadfast in their defence of Ford and united in their push against the left, the Star and G&M. It's especially poignant to read about Rob Ford's statement being proof of innocence and the possibility of all the evidence being manufactured. Behold.....

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Ford+lynch+should+ashamed/8484659/story.html

Whoa, that's quite a special column, even for Naomi Lakritz. So much effort to be wrong about so many large and small points. I especially love the anti-prescient shout-out to the kind and thoughtful I Hate the War on RoFo people.

As for the inter-city sniping, T.O. has been a terribly soft and often shot-at target since crack video #1, so I don't want to pile on.

Last edited:
Can't understand why any woman would want to see that man naked ... Ever. Much less allow him to have sex with her. The thought is just gross and vomit inducing at best.

First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the women...

:D I'll vouch for him. Jimmie, I think I remember you from my grade 8 year.

Hey did you play football with Ford too? Do you know Lisi? What else can you tell us?!
Spill the beans Bistmath.....or...
cat_burglar.jpg

Attachments

• cat_burglar.jpg
    cat_burglar.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 2,844
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back