2K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 11K     10 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true Goldsbie. lol
Who recorded Ford? BB?
Also I didn't know that BB beat up his mom. What kind of person does that?

I remember hearing the BB mother assault thing, and for a while I had him mixed up with Lisi, and then when I heard that Lisi's parents were selling their house to pay for his defence, I was all "holy shit, poor abused parents..."

I remember hearing the BB mother assault thing, and for a while I had him mixed up with Lisi, and then when I heard that Lisi's parents were selling their house to pay for his defence, I was all "holy shit, poor abused parents..."

IIRC Bruno is the guy Ford tried to visit in jail. Who beats up their mother? A crack head or meth user, that's who. Nice friends Rob. No way Rob can recover from this. He is done. Let the criminal charges begin.

For this kind of detail wouldn't the room have to be bugged with both audio & video? Do you think that Renata possibly gave consent for this to happen as her Get Out Of Jail Free card?

One thing is clear. Maybe it's not the inner, inner circle, but people very close to the inner circle are talking now. This could be just the beginning.

That is the most disturbing article I have read to date... and I believe every word... wow... just wow...

I'm going to guess the family informant is Renata. If she feels trapped and wants out what better way than to let this crap get out. As for the audio, I'll bet some of it is from on star and iPhones and such.

I can't even fathom what a sick son of a bitch Rob is ....

"The information for this story comes from interviews and from the Star’s review of audio tape that captures a portion of the evening."

Did the cops give Donovan the opportunity to listen to what was on Lisi's phone?

Also, I wonder if Donovan fears for his safety.

Rehab confirmed. That makes it all better...

BenSpurr 8:53pm via Twitter for iPhone
RT @cbcdaveseglins: #CBC News has confirmed with Toronto Mayor #RobFord 's doctor that he's in rehab ...details to come. Watch this space...

What does Ford mean by this?

Upon reading the article, my wife said that "This should be shown to CAS!"

I wonder if CAS has already acted, and that's why Ford said "Yeah, you never had your f---ing kids taken away." That would also explain the absence of the kids on a Wednesday night before March Break.

So, in his professional hat, KD surely gives those involved in the story a chance to respond, negate, or refuse comment on the story he's about to publish. The primary players, at least. And he likely does so in a calm, objective voice. Probably in the face of a stream of unspeakable expletives and threats. So, yeah, the size of watermelons.

My question, what does he do when this shit throws into his phone/feed/email/whatever? I's be jumpin' fer joy, 'bye. Punchin' the goddamn cheap ceiling for all it's worth? But that's just me. Who is most certainly not a dogged investigative reporter chasing down the Best Story Ever.

Holy F'ing Crap. So twisted.

Last edited:
Rehab confirmed. That makes it all better...

BenSpurr 8:53pm via Twitter for iPhone
RT @cbcdaveseglins: #CBC News has confirmed with Toronto Mayor #RobFord 's doctor that he's in rehab ...details to come. Watch this space...

What doctor? This isn't enough to go on at all. Not that it's relevant anymore. He can rehab all he wants, but today's (tomorrow's?) story has got to be the final nail in the coffin. Anybody who supports him after this is as bad as he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back