939     6 
News   May 31, 2024
 3.2K     2 
News   May 31, 2024
 1K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimmel is making a fool out of Ford. It's difficult to watch. And Ford is really, really sweaty and nervous.

Oh my God, the sweat! And his teeth. He literally looks like a monster under those harsh talk show lights. I hope no children are awake watching this. And the sheer stupidity of repeating his Toronto talking points to an audience who has literally no idea what the fuck he's talking about. How provincial can you get? Talking about saving taxpayers money? To people in L.A.? What. The. Hell. is wrong with this guy's brain? I mean, I know, but still...

Kimmel is making a fool out of Ford. It's difficult to watch. And Ford is really, really sweaty.

Sweaty and hitting 10/10 on the "Ford shades of red scale."
He looks hugely unhealthy and out of his depth. This is like watching Mr. T beat up Rocky in the beginning of Rocky III.

This is as bad as I expected. Kimmel is giving it to him rather gently but very effectively. I am also glad he read our tweets expressing outrage at having him on the show.

Daniel Dale tweets:

Kimmel read out a web post from someone who said Ford is racist, homophic, a drunk driver and domestic abuser.

Ford jokingly asked if that's the whole list, then: "I guess they don't talk about all the money I've saved."

Nfitz ftw

This is as bad as I expected. Kimmel is giving it to him rather gently but very effectively. I am also glad he read our tweets expressing outrage at having him on the show.

Me too. Ford barely blinked at being called a wife-beater, addict etc. Some people would have been upset but he just chuckled and said, "That all you got?"
It's not as bad as I expected/hoped but it's sure not good.

Kimmel's smile is like "my god you idiot how are you laughing at this?"

Why the hell is Ford referring to the LA audience as "you taxpayers" and talking about "the TTC"? Does he realize he flew, what, 3000km? To a different country?

Ford always comes off as a bit of a likeable moron. This won't affect his popularity positively or negatively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back