Toronto Motion On Bay Street | ?m | 29s | Concert | IBI Group

motion_zps4fdaf3b9.jpg

Not including hydro, water, vehicle/bike parking & lockers

consider the location, prices are not that bad!

900sf two bed and 1000sf 2+1 unit are quite spacious. I am impressed. People want family friendly apartments, here you go! :cool:

Thanks sMT - a sleeper hit, and definitely a case of precast used well. It made RoCP look even more awful in that pic than it already is.

AoD

my God, they're everywhere. Even more common downtown than Tim Hortons nowadays.

Was hoping for something more interesting than this.

I don't think there are any concrete plans for a bank, Starbucks or dry cleaners. I think it was just WiddleBittyKitty derailing the thread with negativity again. Happens from time to time when we run out of catnip.

it might seem negative but banks, Starbucks/Tims, Subway, PizzaPizza, dry cleaners etc do seem to be the default retailers when it comes to new projects. Yes they are useful but still pretty sterile.

There aren't many other retailers that can afford to rent one of these places. Unless they can convince one of the restaurants or shops already along Dundas to move a couple of blocks, it's going to be same old, same old.

The persistent complaining about the kinds of retail tenants taking up residence is tiresome. Aside from the fact that these decisions are heavily market-driven, this stretch of Dundas isn't particularly lacking when it comes to having a variety of independent retailers.

Unfortunately that's a common situation with new developments. That said in this case the project replaced a parking lot - so even bland, overrepresented retail outlets are still preferable over the previous nothing.

AoD

Back