March 13 2011 update

View from the Top
IMG_5213.jpg

Inside the (tiny) Penthouse Sunroom
IMG_5215.jpg

IMG_5216.jpg

Lighting system giving the GLOW to Casa's hat
IMG_5214.jpg

nope thats all I have ... the NW facing penthhouse is for sale and had an open house showing back in March 2011 ~

wait, WUT? people actually live there with those bright lights illuminating the hat, wouldn't that be disruptive to night time views/sleep?

people actually live there with those bright lights illuminating the hat, wouldn't that be disruptive to night time views/sleep?

Who doesn't love the monochromatic glow of sodium vapour floodlights that you can't turn off?

Seems strange to me that the preferred view would be the Southwest unit and yet it is the smallest of the penthouses.

:confused:

I won't try to second-guess the decisions regarding which penthouse to build larger or smaller... strike that, yes I will. You can get pretty much the same view as the southwest penthouse from the southeast one or the northwest one: they all have commanding views of the core. While the northeast one does not have a commanding view of the core, it does of the Uptown core. When you are this high up in this location, all of the views are spectacular, but maybe the southwest one was made the smallest as all they needed was the view to sell it, whereas maybe the thinking was that the others needed more square footage to sell them.

Like I said though, (and I have been in all of the penthouses), they all have incredible views.

March 13 2011 update

Suite Entrance @ Casa
IMG_5263.jpg

Back