News   May 24, 2024
 5.7K     2 
News   May 24, 2024
 975     0 
News   May 24, 2024
 411     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Do we pay builder lawyer fees? Because on my Occupancy Closing statement, it stated that I have to make a cheque payable to them. If yes, is this the only time that I'll be paying lawyer fees (builder side) or I have to pay another one upon closing.

I was just informed by my lawyer that we will require insurance with $2 million in liability coverage. Can anyone else confirm that this is correct as this seems high as the insurance policy I set up had a standard $1 million in liability coverage. I was told that I will not be given my keys until I can prove this coverage.

Flaco7, as you have already moved in and gone through this whole process, were you required to prove $2M in liability insurance before your keys were given to you?

$2m liability is needed.

Do we pay builder lawyer fees? Because on my Occupancy Closing statement, it stated that I have to make a cheque payable to them. If yes, is this the only time that I'll be paying lawyer fees (builder side) or I have to pay another one upon closing.

Nvm, my lawyer cleared it up for me.

Anyways, anyone know why we are paying for full maintenance fee if we can't even use any amenities?

Mike, can you install a programable thermostat?

I actually baught one, a Honeywell unit from Home Depot, I called up honeywell and they said because of the type of system we have and because of the three fan speed settings, none of their units they sell in stores are compatiable. The thermostat that came installed is a contractor model and they don't make programmable ones that are compatible.

building a reserve fund so more to come when final closing comes.

Do you mind elaborating on what that means?

Also, anyone here get potlights? I heard they were $250/each! If so, how many and did you get them in all rooms? I think that is the only upgrade I'm planning to get...

Do you mind elaborating on what that means?

Also, anyone here get potlights? I heard they were $250/each! If so, how many and did you get them in all rooms? I think that is the only upgrade I'm planning to get...

I was told that you cant get potlights unless you got a PH suite.

Hey everyone- SO we moved into M2 and everything has been pretty good except for issues with rogers! Building is pretty empty but it seems as if people are starting to move in

Same here :-( I just had my Internet up and running YESTERDAY :-( I've been here well over a week and no Internet? I had at least 5 Techs show up and a supervisor and that's when they put in a "rush" order to figure out what was wrong. Did they resolve your Internet problem??

hey me too!! cool!! have fun exploring the buildings :)

Exploring the building is def. fun!!! I like seeing the progres and what certain units look like and what upgrades some units have compared to others. I didn't fancy the PH in M2. Didn't do much for me :-( There is still a lot of construction going on here and I wake up to hammering :-( LOTS of dust everywhere too. What can you do? C'est la vie for now.

Back