550 Wellington West (Freed Developments) - Real Estate -

I went into my neighbour's unit and they were equally appalled with the quality of their unit. I think Freed will have a situation once more people start moving in.

Also, anyone expecting the 9-10 foot ceilings we were promised is in for a surprise. I measured my ceilings and some are as low as 7 feet, and the highest point is 8.5 feet.

I went into my neighbour's unit and they were equally appalled with the quality of their unit. I think Freed will have a situation once more people start moving in.

Also, anyone expecting the 9-10 foot ceilings we were promised is in for a surprise. I measured my ceilings and some are as low as 7 feet, and the highest point is 8.5 feet.

Which unit are you in? Are you in the two level ones on the ground floor facing Stewart?

Which unit are you in? Are you in the two level ones on the ground floor facing Stewart?

I am in unit 124, it is a ground floor two level unit facing wellington (second unit in from the walkway connecting stewart and wellington)

I am in unit 124, it is a ground floor two level unit facing wellington (second unit in from the walkway connecting stewart and wellington)

I think i saw you in there when I was walking my dog in the park last night! You need to get the blinds going! And yah, those ceilings do look low.

I think i saw you in there when I was walking my dog in the park last night! You need to get the blinds going! And yah, those ceilings do look low.

I know, I need blinds! what unit are you in? Feel free to stop by anytime if you want to check out my unit.

I know, I need blinds! what unit are you in? Feel free to stop by anytime if you want to check out my unit.

Thanks, I will! I'm on the 11th floor above the hotel, so I'm not moved in yet (PDI is 3rd week of Feb). I can't wait to see inside!

What does your Schedule B or C for Finishes say for ceiling height in your POSA?

Great photos, Hemiboy - Looks like things are coming along nicely! I'm eagerly awaiting my PDI in February!

Back