Southcore Financial Ctr: PricewaterhouseCoopers Tower (18 York St, bcIMC, 26s, KPMB)

Except that this one will be clad in dark glass, not the highly reflective silver glass of Telus, have a "spire" on the East side where the Corporate logo will be attached, and will not feature the cool lighting treatments that Telus will have across the street. ;)

Excavation complete

Talking to the Anpro Excavation Foreman ecavation is complete and tommorow at 9am the large crane will lift up all the excavation equipment out of the hole. These Anpro guys are fast>>>>

Except that this one will be clad in dark glass, not the highly reflective silver glass of Telus, have a "spire" on the East side where the Corporate logo will be attached, and will not feature the cool lighting treatments that Telus will have across the street. ;)

semantics...

even though I love this city sometimes I find it hard to love it when we build so many boring glass boxes these days. (the most recent office buildings are very similar in my opinion)

http://18york.com/ - Some new renderings and details.

18york_2.jpg

According to this new render, it looks like the "spire" of 18 York will be exactly flush with the height of the fins of Telus tower. The towers will form a nice gateway into the city when driving north on York. I've got to think that was intentional on the part of KPMB.

A+ for context.

Last edited:

Back