Toronto West Harbour City | ?m | 36s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

i just noticed that there's a phase 1 and 2 :D

So the one under construction right now is phase 2?? (didn't know there were 2 phases)

Where is the phase 1?? how long has it been built?? any pics of phase 1? i don't remember seeing any 36-storey building in that area.

help is appreciated.

luxome ... yes there is West Harbour City phase 1 and phase 2 ... the building currently under construction is phase 1 (36s) ... phase 2 will be 28s

here's a plan that shows the context of building proposed/built in the Fort York Neighbourhood ... WHC 1 is immediately east of June Callwood Park, whereas WHC 2 is further east (between Grand Magazine Street & Iannuzzi Street)

FY_context.jpg

That's a great overview. Thanks. Is there any info on Grocery stores or retail that are coming to the area?

That area can't be more confusing. I am looking at it out my window, and I still can't figure it out. The place you indicated where WHC2 is supposed to be already has a glass building there. And something is already being built on the JC Park area. Geez...please help!

/\ It's really not that confusing at all. You just need to orient yourself a little more accurately. The glass building to which you are referring is Malibu and is the easternmost building in that plan. Waterpark City is the westernmost complex with Phase II immediately to the east (under construction).

When does phase 3 hit the market? And, does phase 3 include both midrise towers or will there be a phase 4?

When is LTD to start construction?

I haven't heard any details about WHC3 or WHC4 ... where is that located??

basically WHC1 and WHC2 each have a tower section (36s/28s) and a 11s podium fronting along Fleet Street

better question yet ... is LTD even eligible to start construction ?? (MODs will certain suggest this should be taken to the LTD - Malibu Phase 2 thread) :D

I haven't heard any details about WHC3 or WHC4 ... where is that located??

Aren't WHC3 and WHC4 north or WHC1 and WHC2, respectively?
I thought those were the buildings indicated in the 'context plan' you attached.

Back