Toronto Living Shangri-La Toronto | 214.57m | 66s | Westbank | James Cheng

i don't know what it is...

but it is only this thread where I make those kind of errors...
eating people...sleeping on the street like a homeless bum...

jeez lol

i don't know what it is...

but it is only this thread where I make those kind of errors...
eating people...sleeping on the street like a homeless bum...

jeez lol

I've had bad trips too, but those Liquid Adrenaline and Next Junction days are over

If that's the clip of the guy eating his own brains from "Hannibal", no thanks. I believe it is the only time a movie of any sort has actually made me physically nauseous while watching it.

As to Shangri-La, I was quite happy to see the ad in the Star today. I didn't know this financing has been pre-arranged, and this building was on my mental shortlist of possible "on-holds".

If that's the clip of the guy eating his own brains from "Hannibal", no thanks. I believe it is the only time a movie of any sort has actually made me physically nauseous while watching it.

As to Shangri-La, I was quite happy to see the ad in the Star today. I didn't know this financing has been pre-arranged, and this building was on my mental shortlist of possible "on-holds".

Oh? Please tell more. I don't buy newsprint anymore.

Haha, yeah. Hannibal eating his victim's brain actually. Such a pleasant film.

I think it was back in April of '08 there was a big "official" groundbreaking. In the standard picutre of bigshots with golden shovels pretending to dig.....there are 6 people with said shovels. One of them is a lending exec with CDPQ (well known in the lending business)....it would be highly unusual for a borrower to invite a lender (or for a lender to accept an invitation) to such an event if the deal had not been done....since that pic, I have mentally checked off that the deal was done.

True, but something to keep in mind is that Caisse de depot is in serious financial trouble.

Back