Toronto Maple Leaf Square | 185.92m | 54s | Lanterra | KPMB

are these going to be 54 stories on top of the podium or does that number include the podium?

been away for awhile and am catching up - all the negative and speculative posts about 'cancellations are tedious....

thanks to the moderators for setting a good example on the forum by responding appropriately to them...
:)

54 storeys includes the number of podium floors.

Cheers!

610 Feet = 186 Meters ... I think that's slightly taller then the tallest Royal bank building.

Man six cranes in that one shot alone. This is one booming area. I only wish Infinity was behind MLS and the Telus Tower was in its place instead.

Very slim towers indeed (given their height) .... They will look so sleek I imagine.

It's getting awful crowded down here.

arc035.jpg

does anyone know what the black cladding is made of? it's very interesting. i dont think it looks attractive in pictures but when i saw it up close i became very impressed.

does anyone know what the black cladding is made of? it's very interesting. i dont think it looks attractive in pictures but when i saw it up close i became very impressed.

LOL, it sorta looks like the titanium from the AGO, only black. It's probably not it though.:rolleyes:

The black cladding is a composite material. It's a sheet of acrylic sandwiched between two very thin sheets of aluminium, and painted with a high gloss black paint.

...and it's the cladding for the hotel, not the office. It's all looking very interesting, and I have no idea what's so silly about it.

Back