Toronto Vü Condos | 83.51m | 24s | Aspen Ridge | Hariri Pontarini

UDO_0660ps.jpg

IMG_2634.jpg

So am I just looking at this wrong, or did we get cheated out of the 'random' columns. Are they just 'show' columns which will be tacked on later? If so then too bad, they really were what gave this project a little extra 'oomf' for me.

Anyone? Ed?

ohhh booo!!

I have always loved this project it's too bad they cheaped out like that, it looked cool in the model!

does anyone have a floor plan for the penthouse? I bet it's really nice!

They also cut-off half of the driveway- not that they don't, or should I say didn't look good.

p5

ohhh booo!!

I have always loved this project it's too bad they cheaped out like that, it looked cool in the model!

does anyone have a floor plan for the penthouse? I bet it's really nice!

I think AR has all the PH floorplans posted on the website:

http://www.vuliving.ca/

Hello everybody...

I'm brand spanking new to this site and this is my first post...

I happen to be working on this job as one of the crane operators...

That's me up there in the red Pecco...

2972575663_ee7b820681_o.jpg

I always wondered who these ppl were taking pictures of our job sites and now I know...

I look forward to being a member of this forum...

Last edited:
welcome to UT VDub ... now that you know ... you are a part of our little 'Circle of Trust' .... haha :D

keep those pics comin'

Hello everybody...

I'm brand spanking new to this site and this is my first post...

I happen to be working on this job as one of the crane operators...

That's me up there in the red Pecco...

2972575663_ee7b820681_o.jpg

I always wondered who these ppl were taking pictures of our job sites and now I know...

I look forward to being a member of this forum...

Welcome, VDub!

Glad to have you as a member of the site!

:)

P.S. - Some shots from your high perch would really make us smile!

I took a walk around the King / Adelaide - Jarvis / Sherbourne.

This area is coming along very nicely - quite a nice mix of the new and the old - George Brown dominates the area ... in a good way - and with Projects like Rezen and the like which really incorporate themselves into the neighborhood well (still adding something new at the same time). There's quite a lot of interesting retail on King East to top it off. Moreover, there's a Toronto community housing project (very large one) closer to the Sherbourne and Adelaide that's very nice (still under construction) looks better then most Condos we see going up! You kinda wonder if with the budget they're probably working with they can build something that seems that nice why can't other developers.

One thing that you'll you'll notice here more then many other areas is gentrification to the extreme ... which may or may not be a good thing.

So if you walk up to Richmond it kinda serves as a buffer from a poorer area to the North / East to one developing / becoming richer to the South / East. I got asked for money a few times on Richmond while noticing the relatively new condos on the street ... going south to Adelaide it's quite a bit more upscale. Either way it's clearly an area in transition.

The whole St. Lawrence Market neighborhood is very beautiful - hopefully we'll see continued intensification in the area as we are now.

Last edited:

Back