News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.5K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 644     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.3K     1 

Zip & Vibe at Liberty Village (Monarch, 2x 24s, G+C) COMPLETE

I'll be moving into Zip and have to admit it's not the greatest piece of architecture, but is modern nonetheless. What attracted me to it was the extra wide suites (mine is a corner suite wrapped in floor-to-ceiling windows), and the massive balconies. The area needless to say is awesome. The location feels like the perfect mix between the big city and suburbia and the people I've met there are great.

sorry, no pics of the crane coming down, it's really neat, but a slow process. I always wondered how it was done.

anyways, the suites are wide, which is nice. the corner units are amazing looking, and LVTO is awesome, Dominion, LCBO, lakeshore, (TFC games) the brazen head pub! loves it!

definitely the wide suites is a unique and major PLUS feature of ZIP + VIBE, I really liked the suite design (and model suite), too bad I wasn't looking for a unit in this area

I actually didn't like the functionality of the wider suites.. I found it too stretched out... like the 300

Those townhomes add a bit of positive quirk to the neighbourhood, and besides, because they are low-rise, they actually protect the lake view for others, even with Zip and Vibe going up.

The gap left in between the podiums of the first two towers boggles my mind the most. The two ends line up prefectly with retail units facing the street and yet, gap!

The original plan was to have a podium linking all 3 towers but the city wouldn't allow it. They wanted to preserve the view corridors between the towers.

There is a link for the two towers, it's an indoor bridge and we can use some of their facilities and they can use some of ours, it's kind of cool!

I don't understand the cities rational.... don't they have one big base for King West Life, for three towers?

city council is so weird

13 September 2008 photo update

From a rainy afternoon on Queen West (Art Crawl)

DSC00393.jpg

I don't understand the cities rational.... don't they have one big base for King West Life, for three towers?

city council is so weird

and let me introduce to you ... Politicians !!

I cant keep all the building names straight in Liberty Village... is it Vibe that has just recently topped out? If so, then here's the view from the mechanical penthouse:

2865813614_a60f1c4f25_o.jpg

2865246531_f9b6340d65_b.jpg

Back