Toronto 300 Front Street West | 156.05m | 49s | Tridel | Wallman Architects

This is for certain their best work to date- they have been making inroads into realm of design in the last few years and it seems to me that this project maybe an initial sign of those formative years..??

The rendering looks pretty darn good too..

p5

300 Front Street West Preview

The Preview Opening for 300 Front Street West will be at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from August 9th to the 17th for 9 days.

Metro Toronto Convention Centre
North Building, Room 204
255 Front St. W.
11am to 8pm

This is the official rendering for 300 Front St. W.. The building to the rear is a 15 storey loft with an outdoor roof pool, sundeck, waterfall, cabanas and barbecue grill.

Coming off the loft's roof into the tower are the indoor lifestyle amenities including saunas, party room, fitness studio and lounges.

I'll be posting the amenities' renderings soon although you can get a good sneak preview from the Tridel homepage. 300 Front Street West is set to launch in August.

300_front_wlogo_620.jpg

those are some giant cars driving around

I'm the least paranoid guy you'll ever meet, but even I would never consider living so close to that huge high-voltage transformer station.

The thing buzzes so loudly.. just walking past it on the sidewalk makes my hair stand on edge...

those are some giant cars driving around

And they are exclusively BMWs. Any back room deals going on?

I'm the least paranoid guy you'll ever meet, but even I would never consider living so close to that huge high-voltage transformer station.

The thing buzzes so loudly.. just walking past it on the sidewalk makes my hair stand on edge...

Sorry, but that moves you solidly out of "least paranoid" position.

About that substation:

I lived across the street from it for a year (at the Jefferson, as it was then known). Except for a strange growth on the side of my head, I'm fine.

I like this one alot. The design is nice and 300 Front street just sounds cool. I'm happy that Tridel is making an effort to better itself with higher quality developments (Outside). Hopefully they only get better from here.

The Preview Opening for 300 Front Street West will be at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from August 9th to the 17th for 9 days.

Metro Toronto Convention Centre
North Building, Room 204
255 Front St. W.
11am to 8pm

Thanks Tridelwebmaster ... always a great source of info ! ;)

From preliminary I too like the look of 300 Front, but would be quite concerned about the effects of the mega-hydro transformers to the north~

I like the colours of the building... different than most projects... but the architecture is average... at least from this picture... Do you have more building pictures and/or floorplans you can show us?

I like the colours of the building... different than most projects... but the architecture is average... at least from this picture... Do you have more building pictures and/or floorplans you can show us?

What do you like CGM? You have done nothing but criticize in your short time here and before you continue, I'd like to know what makes you go 'wow.'

Back