Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Thanks =) and no, i wish i could say it was

You wish it was "in progress" or wish it was "desaturated"?? I'm confused because all the hard work is done on the drawing......

I'm quoting my quote because I think you missed it... the gist of it is "why can't you add the colour back into Trump?"

It's one of the better drawings I've seen and since TrumpToronto reaffirmed it has retained it's "greenish" hue... why not tint it properly, and even hint at the logo that sits on mech penthouse to really " sell it" ;-)

Should scale down pretty good (your drawing, not my scribble attached).

trumphue.jpg

you're right, i wasn't really focused on the color, but i will correct it and add the logo probably too. and change the color of the concrete and give it some texture, thanks for your opinion :) glad you liked the drawing

At least not when it's somebody else trying it. In case you've forgotten, here are your own words:

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen -- and don't go around lighting fires.
Give it a rest, Mongo. I was being facetious. :rolleyes:

Also, the quote you chose doesn't help your point in the original context (ridiculing you two coneheads). Apparently you don't belong in the kitchen at all!

Give it a rest, Mongo. I was being facetious. :rolleyes:

Also, the quote you chose doesn't help your point in the original context (ridiculing you two coneheads). Apparently you don't belong in the kitchen at all!

I love it when some people get reminded of their narrow mindedness, they can't just "man" up to it.

Do you know what is the cost of each residence?
Annie Istanbul

Trump tower update
Construction is underway on Toronto’s Trump tower at the corner of Bay and Adelaide streets. Excavation and drilling is nearly complete on the $500-million project that is planned to be a 60-storey hotel and tower with 118-luxury residences and 261-hotel guest rooms and suites. Cranes will be raised on the site during the weekend of May 31 and concrete is scheduled to be poured for the footings of the building shortly thereafter. The building is slated to be complete in 2010. (See NRU Toronto edition September 21, 2007.)[/QUOTE]

Each residence? No. Best look at their website for that information.

For some reason they are using it to sell the units, and not our website.

Steep maybe, but I think each unit comes with a slave.

interesting how the three towers end up being almost exactly the same height...if they were going to build that tall why not just add a few metres and top FCP?

Back