Toronto Pinnacle Centre Condos | 161.84m | 55s | Pinnacle | P + S / IBI

Hmm. I wonder who will be managing the hotel?

Pinnacle manage their own hotel in Whistler, while in Vancouver they have a highrise Pinnacle Marriott.

Maybe we'll be getting an upscale JW Marriott. Yeah, that's it, a JW...

There's so little information about the 4th tower that's been made public on this forum (or even SkyscraperCity or SkyscraperPage).

It's a bit of a repeat of what's happening with "Luna" at Cityplace - the later phases in these multi-tower developments go largely unnoticed and undiscussed until one day, there it is, looming in the skyline.

There's so little information about the 4th tower that's been made public on this forum (or even SkyscraperCity or SkyscraperPage).

It's a bit of a repeat of what's happening with "Luna" at Cityplace - the later phases in these multi-tower developments go largely unnoticed and undiscussed until one day, there it is, looming in the skyline.

I agree, especially ones that are not engaging in any way. For example, Parade has more discussion than Luna because the former is more stimulating. There are also a lot of projects that get no discussion at all such as STC projects (EQ1, EQ2, Red, Skyscape, Centro) and some with very little (West Harbour City and Liberty Village projects).

With so many projects going on it's understandable many go under the radar. I guess collectively we pay more attention to the biggest (Bay-Adelaide, 1BE,etc.) and most prominent (TLS, AGO).

And the Novotel on the esplanade..
And Renaissance at the Skydome..
And the InterContinental..

Uh-ohhhhh SpaghettiOs!

1 King West will give you a lake view... and just across Yonge on Colborne St is the Cosmopolitan where I'd like to stay next time I need a room in the city.

And ah...the underbelly of the Gardiner/York St exit makes a good, cheapish hotel.;)

Westin Harbour Castle hotel? Right on the waterfront! Duh! Crowne Plaza is pretty close by too.

Then there's always short term stay condos.

Btw, am I the only one here that finds the very idea of wasting money on a hotel room in Toronto absurd?

gotta support the tourism industry! duh! sometimes I think of it as my favourite charity. And it lets us poor folk pretend we are the upper crust for a few days...

Back