Mississauga One Park Tower | ?m | 38s | Daniels | Kirkor

At least if the gargoyles were designed more appropriately...

mccgargoyle003.jpg
[/IMG]

LOL!

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

Gawd I hate this tower so much. I seriously think that in the long term this tower will only hurt the reputation of MCC. Here's seriously hoping that Absolute will distract people sufficiently.

I love it

I love the tower and the added detail with the gargoyles. I've only heard positive comments from city residents so far.

Its something unique and different from what is being built in the GTA and I believe it works.

Can't wait to see Chicago go up and the next phase of the development.

Louroz

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

Gawd I hate this tower so much. I seriously think that in the long term this tower will only hurt the reputation of MCC. Here's seriously hoping that Absolute will distract people sufficiently.

I can see the gargoyles coming down after a while.

I'm still amazed at how absolutely stupid they look.

One Park Tower today, roof enclosed, waiting for its 'fins' and gargoyles..
(more pics in City Photos MCC update)

mccnov1314.jpg

this shot really reminds me of atlanta.

^Yes, public opinion is obligatory.

The gargoyles will probably be tough to see without binoculars (hopefully).

I'm still trying to figure out the barricade that surrounds the building. Both the gargoles and the wall suggest the warding off an attack of some kind.

Its kind of odd how so many of you have passed judgement on the building even though none of you have see a whole picture of it from afar.

I took a good look at it from several angles around Mississauga today and you barely notice it has gargoyles pointing out.

Louroz

Its kind of odd how so many of you have passed judgement on the building even though none of you have see a whole picture of it from afar.

I took a good look at it from several angles around Mississauga today and you barely notice it has gargoyles pointing out.

Louroz

And what about up close?

Back