110     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 89     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 76     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Beyer's explanation for coming forward--he wouldn't want people to think poor Robbie would want to hurt someone lol.

I'm not sure I believe his story. He's known for being a nice guy but I also hear from reporter friends he told plenty of lies about Ford's crack use etc to try to cover for him.
Not violent yet how many people, specifically City Hall people, have been physically intimidated or actually assaulted by Robbie?

The past is the past unless we can use it to promote our failed existence agenda.

Karma? Hmmm... I'm not even going there. :O
160728-0001.png

http://business.financialpost.com/n...-million-revenue-declines-9-4?__lsa=a4bf-24bb

Attachments

• 160728-0001.png
    160728-0001.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 593
An interview with Mikey. Sounds like we got 3 Fords for the price of 1.

"DN: What role does your Uncle Doug take in this?

MF: He’s been a huge help to me. When I was on the school board I can call and ask what do you think of this or that? And he’ll give his opinion. He’ll still have that role and I’ll want to hear Doug’s opinion?

DN: If Doug asks you to vote some way will you vote that way?

MF: No. It’s advice. He’ll have a strong opinion and I’ll take it very strongly. He’s done that job. But just because says something doesn’t mean I’ll do it. I have to look at all the facts.

DN: Your grandmother has some ideas too. She said on election night, here’s the next mayor of Toronto. That’s the kind of thing grandmothers say, but is that something you have your eye on, the mayoralty?

MF: One day at a time. I think I’ve grown up in a family that gives back to the community and serves the community. I don’t rule anything out – I know that’s a political answer. But I want to serve my community."

http://www.insidetoronto.com/news-s...w-job-and-his-famous-uncles-rob-ford-and-dou/

That wacky chick Landi worked on Mikey's campaign

She is a nutbar. After he died, she told someone on Twitter that Graeme was her lover. She went from hating the Fords to falling in love with Doug at Rob's visitation, then going to the Ford Nation celebration and now she's campaigning for Mikey.

She is a nutbar. After he died, she told someone on Twitter that Graeme was her lover. She went from hating the Fords to falling in love with Doug at Rob's visitation, then going to the Ford Nation celebration and now she's campaigning for Mikey.

She's got that "troubled woman trying desperately to look presentable" thing about her (cf. Rohinie Bisesar)

Ah yes.. She is strangely friendly, simple, and clearly suffering from some disorder. Obsessed with the Fords & Graeme and anything in between, making her a perfect subject for Ford Nation. Clearly not a person who can defend herself when confronted and we shouldn't either.

All "rock stars" need their groupies.

Now that Rob's gone, and Mikey is looking a little too moderate for his tastes, Worms has found a new vastly inappropriate conservative male authority figure to latch on to.

http://thestarphoenix.com/opinion/e...h-to-stop-taxes-everywhere-forever-brad-trost

Always question the mentality of the person who seems more of an oppressor rather than a leader. Just because he believes his brand of malarkey it doesn't mean we have to obey or live by them

Even more question the idiot who is willing to write and publish this crap!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back