News   May 10, 2024
 733     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 864     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 933     0 

Star of Downtown, The (Willowfield/Norstar, 12s, Kirkor) COMPLETE

Thanks for the update. I wonder if the 2nd floor is still holding at a Jan 25th move in date.

I need a big favor. We need to sublet from Dec 28th until whenever the condo is ready. If anyone is near The Star of Downtown can they provide me with the either the address or phone number of the apartment building across the street on Wellesley.

Hopefully they take month to month leases and pets.

Thanks.

are you refering to the st james town buildings? im almost certain that none of them allow pets. 555 sherbourne does allow pets though. its about a block north of the star of downtown, rite by the no frills. (im pretty sure the no frills is still there.. )

This place is directly across the street. It's not part of the St Jamestown high rises. It is a smaller building. It might be next to the supermarket if my memory serves me right.

Thanks for your response.

I appreciate the help. I tried a few apartment buildings from the source, it seems they all have a minimum of one year lease. I appreciate the pet policy information. I guess I won't disclose it any more.

Bugeyebrit, when you did you get the letter about March move in date? The last one we got was in August and it said January 25th.

I called today and so far they are expecting Jan 25th for us down on floor 2.
I am going to call her back in 2 weeks before our next trip up to secure a sublet.

I asked about the 5th and she said they still expect the March move in for you.

November 10th update

PICT0934.jpg

PICT0936.jpg

PICT0940.jpg

Is this building Stucco? Yikes, I really hope it's got some good soundproofing. At least it's not on a streetcar line but still stucco? Do we have any other stucco buildings to show how well they weather in our climate?

I can think of a few buildings around Bay / College that are stucco finish. I like them, very California!

I also dont mind this one now that i can see it in context. I think it looked so horrible in the rendering because it looked like a very suburban setting.

None of the Photobucket shots are showing up for me lately - anyone else not seeing Casaguy's shots above?

if your viewing this from a work computer it maybe blocked as is mine.. financial district blocks these sites... dont ask why...

Back