Toronto Brant Park | 35.36m | 11s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

How well will it age? Do you mean in terms of the quality of the exterior finish? Or do you mean in terms of its aesthetics?

It brings the Colonnade to my mind. That's good.

Wow this is really good looking. Clean simple lines, yet not boring. I also wonder about how this building will age (in terms of exterior finish). It would've been a bonus if they had a nice mural done on that flat wall, but I suppose that might disrupt the "cleanliness" of the look.

I wonder how this building will age. It looks good though. Very simple, but well done.

I fear that it won't age well. There are already some cracks on one concrete pillar that you can see from the street. No doubt it'll be patched up before completion but it's probably an indication of how it'll age.

They'll have to paint this regularly as its on a route where a lot of trucks drive spewing black exhaust. This building might look nice now but it only does in prestine white. The good thing is that it won't take much to maintain that. Plain white paint built into the maintenance budget is not going to break the bank.

Back