Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is 50 at Wellesley Station by @pureplaza, coming soon to #Toronto's Church-Wellesley Village http://t.co/C8mISak51H — 2 days 2 hours ago
- New Peel Memorial Centre topped off yesterday in #Brampton, to join the @OslerHealth system, opening in 2016. http://t.co/YzCxpfbbX7 — 2 days 2 hours ago
- Opening today for 1 wk @TheBloorCinema is @bikes_vs_cars, a doc on the struggle to improve cycling #infrastructure http://t.co/itPeW9MORu — 2 days 6 hours ago
- RT @EdwardSkira: Amazing aerial views of 50 cities around the world @Arch2O http://t.co/dtawu8h3cf #photos #cities — 2 days 7 hours ago
- The Globe and Mail Centre in #Toronto's Downtown east side is now 9 floors high. http://t.co/ruMD9Q3a3Y #FirstGulf @DiamondSchmitt — 2 days 7 hours ago
- Yorkville Avenue is looking better everyday as more sections of the makeover are completed http://t.co/5UwxY2tiCs @BloorYorkville #Toronto — 2 days 10 hours ago