Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- Think Hwy 407 Stn on the #SpadinaSubway ext. is in the middle of nowhere? It's designed for bus passengers & drivers: http://t.co/BWfVcDMr9e — 2 hours 6 min ago
- ZIGG #Condos by Madison Homes & @Fieldgatehomes will rise on St. Clair right on the streetcar amidst Deer Pk beauty: http://t.co/ZSMEmk1ZG8 — 2 hours 56 min ago
- The expansion of Yorkdale Shopping Centre for Nordstrom and more is progressing quickly: http://t.co/L48RYcqno2 #Toronto #mall #construction — 5 hours 57 min ago
- 50 at Wellesley Station by @pureplaza offers #condos in #Toronto's vibrant Church-Wellesley Village http://t.co/BvNvEMfz4y @QuadrangleArch — 7 hours 36 min ago
- A night shot of #Toronto's #SouthCore district from Roundhouse Park is featured as today's #PhotoOfTheDay. http://t.co/WblYc9TSNM — 9 hours 54 min ago
- North Market rebuild begins with work at temporary relocation site. #toronto #stlawrencemarket http://t.co/z69IrG75Nt — 9 hours 56 min ago