Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #ZIGG #Condos by @mymadisonhome and @Fieldgatehomes, coming soon to St. Clair Ave. West! http://t.co/bWqm2qLivT — 14 hours 4 min ago
- GTA & Southern Ontario developer Metrus Development changing name to @DG__Group http://t.co/Gg8Dm5WWFr — 14 hours 59 min ago
- Next stage reached in Ontario Govt's plan to sell LCBO HQs to fund #infrastructure projects. http://t.co/p7NcHWnmsF #Toronto #development. — 15 hours 43 min ago
- Hone your writing skills and learn about #development, #realestate and #architecture. We have internships available! http://t.co/VolKtgMdg0 — 17 hours 8 min ago
- 66 Isabella doubling size after being built 45 years ago http://t.co/GvMDBfZd0H #Toronto #rentals #apartments #development @ParkPropertyMGT — 18 hours 19 min ago
- GTA finalists for 2015 @tarionwarranty awards included @ConcertProp @TheDanielsCorp @Mattamy_Homes @monarch_group @mytributehome @tridel — 19 hours 38 min ago