Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- A drone flight over Bloor-Yorkville updates our understanding of the quickly changing and tony #Toronto neighbourhood http://t.co/HCL8ijdEhk — 2 hours 2 min ago
- Nathan Phillips Square is being prepared for the @2015Toronto #PanAmGames with stages, signs, and lots of colour: http://t.co/nWJMlJfcqW — 3 hours 47 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #GridCondos by @CentreCourtDev, coming soon to Jarvis and Dundas. #LiveontheGrid http://t.co/mPFR2tpeBY — 6 hours 37 min ago
- Fly high over Downtown #Toronto for a view of the city below in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/b9KyWNbPZ0 #aerial #photography — 6 hours 47 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Cumberland at Yorkville Plaza by @Camrost, coming to #Toronto's #Yorkville area. http://t.co/Iy6mM9SAIW — 20 hours 42 min ago
- Last #condo topping off at H&W's @fontanamarkham site while public realm improvements bring some urban sophistication http://t.co/zWAY7nhCOF — 22 hours 22 min ago