Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- Night landing at #Toronto's YTZ (Billy Bishop) Airport. https://t.co/QUptOdkXs2 — 8 hours 12 min ago
- #Development adds #AffordableHousing units to Wilson Station #Community https://t.co/2zOinIst5i #Toronto #TOpoli https://t.co/Y22YtDHXq6 — 11 hours 7 min ago
- Want to see two engrossing films at #HotDocs16 about life in low-income areas of TO and MTL? Check out Centre-Sud at Innis at 4:30 today. — 13 hours 37 min ago
- Edilcan Proposal Adds More Residential Density Along 427 Corridor. https://t.co/PZi2yfqawM #Toronto #RealEstate #CRE https://t.co/4dnIpxMgDZ — 14 hours 2 min ago
- Reflection #toronto #torontophoto #toronto_insta #picoftheday #photography #photoofday… https://t.co/YUVOMYVNKf — 14 hours 53 min ago
- 111 Bathurst by @HarhayDev is hosting an #OpenHouse today! 12pm-5pm. #RealEstate #Toronto #Condo #CRE #TO https://t.co/JOsRDUJGzN — 17 hours 11 min ago