Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- Giving away more tickets today! @bildgta @HomeShowsTO Feb 13-16! First 2 replies w/ hashtag #HomeShowTix win! http://t.co/rcyQnoAwSU — 5 hours 1 min ago
- Progress on the giant sphere and more at Erin Mills Town Centre in #Mississauga http://t.co/iaFnbULJwE #Toronto #development — 6 hours 7 min ago
- Our newest Growth to Watch For in 2015 story covers the Bay & Yonge Street growth corridors of #Toronto #development. http://t.co/ik3arRI1Wg — 7 hours 43 min ago
- #GuptaGroup has purchased 4050 Yonge at York Mills subway: #development will be office/retail/hotel complex http://t.co/Wgcd3v9d1e #Toronto — 8 hours 37 min ago
- The new @AuraCondominium at Yonge and Gerrard pierces through a dense layer of fog in today's #PhotoOfTheDay http://t.co/plnZhLuXKT — 11 hours 16 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Avani2 at Metrogate by @Tridel, coming soon to the Kennedy and Sheppard area! http://t.co/bUb2YwBp41 — 11 hours 27 min ago