Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- Revised plan for @pembertongroup's 177 Front East seeking City approval in advance of October OMB pre-hearing. http://t.co/bZ5bguWe5Q — 3 hours 16 min ago
- After @LetsGoToTheEX closed early last night, today's #PhotoOfTheDay shows an empty #CNE before the Aug 21 opening. http://t.co/KJDcsK5y46 — 5 hours 45 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Blue Diamond #Condos by @Camrost, coming soon to St. Clair Avenue West and Avenue Road. http://t.co/RLG6Q7p2ES — 5 hours 55 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Enigma on the Park by @AragonToronto, coming soon near Lansdowne and College in #Toronto. http://t.co/p5n0Gcf6V3 — 19 hours 50 min ago
- City of #Toronto starting work to extend Richmond-Adelaide cycle network, add Peter St http://t.co/Kaf9rKN6CA @CycleToronto #infrastructure — 21 hours 36 min ago
- @WZMHarchitects, pellow + associates have merged, creating a firm offering integrated design for complex developments http://t.co/21sPv8vvLY — 22 hours 41 min ago