Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- Doors Open At Greenwood Shops @doorsopentoronto #DOT15 @bradTTC @TTCnotices http://t.co/IFdfoNW3t9 — 18 hours 54 min ago
- The Eau Du Soleil groundbreaking @EmpireEDS @Empire_Living #Toronto #Condos http://t.co/C8zVsgKhAo — 18 hours 57 min ago
- Food is flowing at the Eau Du Soleil condo groundbreaking @Empire_Living @EmpireEDS #Toronto #Condos http://t.co/2Vh1UOaEWP — 19 hours 37 min ago
- Eau Du Soleil groundbreaking about to start @EmpireEDS @Empire_Living #toronto #Condos http://t.co/X63A9TGaZx — 20 hours 11 min ago
- Rooftop Collection released at Tree House by @symmetrydevelop @FortressRDI @EngineDevelop @546arch #Toronto #condos http://t.co/Qb65K78cSF — 1 day 13 hours ago
- Ceremonial ground breaking today on #Toronto's waterfront for @Tridel's Aqualina #condo @Hines @WaterfrontTO http://t.co/bkLJGlf7Kw — 1 day 15 hours ago