Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- Big round of applause at the end of Gregory Henriquez' presentation for @westbankcorp's #BloorandBathurst development. #Toronto #development — 8 hours 1 min ago
- They're talking 1000 rental units, no condos, 29 storeys at most for @westbankcorp's #BloorandBathurst #B&B #Toronto http://t.co/h1jIaqewNP — 8 hours 11 min ago
- @henriquezarch paying attention to things like signage throughout #BloorandBathurst site, urban agriculture, highly articulated architecture — 8 hours 14 min ago
- Janet Rosenberg of @JRStudio_news landscape architects detailing public realm improvements proposed for @westbankcorp #B&B Bloor&Bathurst — 8 hours 27 min ago
- Cross-block laneways, woonerfed Markham St, sheltered space, public market, fine-grained and micro-retail all proposed @westbankcorp #B&B — 8 hours 30 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Enigma on the Park by @AragonToronto, coming to St Helens Ave, near Lansdowne and College http://t.co/YfAR5jpz0p — 8 hours 32 min ago