Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- Steel frame promises interesting top for Emerald Park #condo towers in #NorthYork http://t.co/L1lfPjXiiQ @BazisInc @PurePlaza @MetropiaDev — 2 hours 47 min ago
- @DiamondSchmitt designs expansion and restoration of East Annex mansion for offices http://t.co/VKXoDqcT5E #Toronto #heritage — 3 hours 56 min ago
- Visit updates finished interiors and landscaping at Pier 27 by @CityzenGroup #FernbrookHomes http://t.co/2oqKPbrC5e #Toronto #condos — 5 hours 28 min ago
- Step inside #Downsview Station on the TTC's Line 1 in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/hAvfjeruHl #toronto #photography — 8 hours 55 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @Lifetime_Dev's The Bond, now under construction in #Toronto's Entertainment District http://t.co/Kx6uBbREhi — 9 hours 34 sec ago
- Wooden crib for historic wharf uncovered in the excavation pit for Ten York #Condos by @Tridel http://t.co/4uO5s0SoFz #Toronto #heritage — 22 hours 38 min ago