Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @KipDistrict, a new master-planned community by @ConcertProp, coming to Kipling & Dundas! http://t.co/LIBZVtUYaW — 1 day 13 hours ago
- Happy Canada Day! We look back at last week's great #RAWCanvas at the @danielswtrfront site! http://t.co/RXVWt6esGH @rawdesignTO @kga_pr — 1 day 14 hours ago
- We see how a unit is built, floor-by-floor, at Cloud9 #condos by the @LashGroupCA. http://t.co/tLmHSPSDhH #Toronto #realestate #development — 1 day 16 hours ago
- While The Bartholomew gets going in Regent Park, @Daniels1ParkPl is close to completion. http://t.co/MTpHiNmKLX #Toronto #condos #realestate — 1 day 17 hours ago
- Greenland Group's @kingbluecondos will including a cultural attraction and luxury hotel onsite http://t.co/sw2zW1Y7A4 #Toronto #development — 1 day 20 hours ago
- TeaGarden #Condos by @Phantom_dev to offer amenities with rooftop view of the city http://t.co/TSKWQITOz3 #Toronto #development #realestate — 1 day 22 hours ago