Today, we introduce a new feature called Career Opportunities, allowing employers in development, planning, architecture, and other UrbanToronto-related industries to reach our unique audience. For more information about this feature, please contact us.
Devron is seeking a Development Manager to join our award-winning team, where people and product come first to create unique and successful projects that stand apart in the industry. With nearly 1 million square feet of mid and high-rise development in the pipeline, Devron is focused on delivering exceptional, end-user driven residences in some of Toronto’s most prestigious neighbourhoods.
As a Development Manager on our tight-knit team, you will:
• Manage all aspects of development applications—OPA, ZBLA, SPA, plan of condominium, etc.
• Contract and manage consultants in preparing site and building drawings, as well as accurate statistics to enable iterative financial analysis and drive returns
• Manage pro-forma and budget updates and other ad-hoc financial tools to evaluate concept plans, product mix, and other programmatic options
• Collaborate, both internally and externally, to manage project-scale budgeting, scheduling, and financial reporting accountabilities, including joint venture partner relations.
• Assist in the analysis of potential acquisitions, including financial modelling, preparation of bids and offers, and technical due diligence.
• Contribute broadly to the continued growth and success of our projects, business and brand, putting people and product first
If you love what you do and are looking to make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you. Please visit devron.com/contact/ to view this job posting. If interested, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 8th. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.