Last week we ran a series of articles covering the five finalists for Waterfront Toronto's design competition to revitalize the Jack Layton Ferry Terminal and adjacent Harbour Square Park. We also updated our dataBase listing to include the dozens of high-resolution images that have been released, and have been closely following the Forum discussion about the project.
Though the public voting period has since ended, public interest for the finalist designs remains high. For that reason, we have rounded up our comprehensive articles examining the individual entries in one place for your convenience.
- Clement Blanchet Architecture (Paris), Batlle│Roig (Barcelona), RVTR (Toronto and Ann Arbor)
- Diller Scofidio + Renfro (New York City), architectsAlliance (Toronto), Hood Design (Oakland)
- KPMB Architects (Toronto), West 8 (Rotterdam), Greenberg Consultants (Toronto)
- Stoss Landscape Urbanism (Boston), nARCHITECTS (New York City), ZAS Architects (Toronto)
- Quadrangle Architects (Toronto), aLLDesign (London), Janet Rosenberg & Studio (Toronto)
|Related Companies:||urbanMetrics inc., Waterfront Toronto|