News   Jul 10, 2020
 485     0 
News   Jul 10, 2020
 278     0 
News   Jul 10, 2020
 1.3K     3 

New profile posts

hi! i saw your post at fortune, i am potential purchaser and have you gotten any more updates other than september for occupancy? what about pdi?

also, have you bought from them before or know builder quality and service?

thanks!
steven
647-285-5800
Looks like there is soon going to be some activity at 346 Davenport Rd. Crossing my fingers!
Hello Members,
I have tried to find ‘Maximum Residential Floor Plate’ On Urban Warehouse (UW) zone in Edmonton Alberta.
i went through Edmonton Zoning Bylaw 12800 but couldn’t find it except FAR.

Where should I get that info? PLEASE LET ME KNOW~
Thank you and Have A Nice Day~~
Toronto’ya gelmeden ya da geldikten sonraki süreçte size rehber olmasını amaçladığımız bir kaynak oluşturduk. Bu kaynak her geçen gün daha da büyümektedir.
HI, I work for UT and there's a client who's interested in using one of you pics from this story.. Do you have an email I can send them where they can make that request to you directly? thanks
Red Mars
Red Mars
Hi David

I don't know you or the client.

They (client) can use my construction photo from the Panda article but I would like to keep my email private.

My biggest worry is having interacted with security guards at work sites at different sites and times who have taken a photo of me that I do not want my ID disclosed.

Thanks

RM
HI, I work for UT and there's a client who's interested in using one of you pics from this story.. Do you have an email I can send them where they can make that request to you directly? thanks
We would like to invite you all to our brand new showroom where we offer a wide variety of Canadian and International products.
TOUR OF OUR SHOWROOM :
40 Ronson Drive #1
Etobicoke.
It has been a while since I’ve joined a forum related to a passion of mine. Prior to this, car forums were more of my closer interest but only recent I’ve managed to regain that spark again to join a forum that’s in line with my current industry.
Looking forward to being a part of this community!
Well I'm glad I inspired someone today haha! Welcome both of us to the site ?
C
chongchongfei
Cheers:)
BTW, did you buy a unit in this building? I bought one and paid 20% deposit in one year, kind of sad hearing this contruction got stopped.
Hi, I am currently a student at the RED Academy downtown Toronto. We are working on a project focusing on the shopping experience at Kensington Market and would love for people to fill it out. Any data collected will be used strictly for a school project. I've added the link at the bottom of this chat.