Yukon Striker at Canada's Wonderland | 68m | ?s | Cedar Fair COMPLETE

kotsy

Member Bio
Reaction score
Last edited:

ryguy7787

Member Bio
Reaction score
It does look a little slow but keep in mind coasters slow down a lot in colder weather.... plus there is no one riding it making it a few thousand pounds lighter.

Overall it looks quite intense and I'm excited to ride it sometime this year! The theming looks great on it as well.

kotsy

Member Bio
Reaction score
The theming looks great on it as well.
Everything except the underwater tunnel. I can't understand why they left it as bare concrete when they themed out the mine-shaft area after the the vertical loop.

ryguy7787

Member Bio
Reaction score
It's probably one of those later in the season additions. I would imagine getting the station as well as florals, trees and all the new shops up and running for opening day.

At least I hope...

isaidso

Member Bio
Reaction score
All they need now is to build a giant 3D head of a T-Rex instead of that hole in the water and it would simulate being eaten by a dinosaur.

kotsy

Member Bio
Reaction score
I was planning to go but ended up not going because I read on Theme Park Review that lines can be crazy for the new ride at it. Turns out people waited an hour and a half at the start of the night and 3-4 hours later on :oops:

Transportfan

Member Bio
Reaction score
Yukon Striker made the news on Good Morning America! Typical American broadcast. Opens in "Ontario" They always fail to mention the names of Canadian cities,

At least they recognized Ontario and didn't say just 'Canada'.