Yorkville Condominiums, The (Lifetime Developements) - Real Estate -

this is what I thought and I thought Ramako said they are already selling, so I thought maybe there was a VVIP session that I missed.

There was no VVIP session. I have been in constant touch with the developer and VP of Baker who is incharge of sales and marketing of Yorkville Condos. I personaly wanted two floors to sell however, since there aren't many floors the floor allocation to VVIP agent will not be done. Price list and floor plans are released today. Monday, March 13th is the last day to send the worksheets via VIP agent. VIP Agents can bring their clients to the sales center on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and after that sales center will be closed.

I am very impressed by this condominium and I see no reason to believe as to why it shouldn't be a sold out condo project.

Last edited:
When I fill this worksheet you are talking about,
what exactly is it they are doing afterward? when so many people wants to buy the same unit?

anyone purchased units at Yorkville Condo?
I handed in worksheet for podium units but didnt hear anything yet
but my friend for the tower has already heard back and got the unit..

Did I not get my unit? so sad

anyone purchased units at Yorkville Condo?
I handed in worksheet for podium units but didnt hear anything yet
but my friend for the tower has already heard back and got the unit..

Did I not get my unit? so sad

maybe your VIP R/E agent, isn't that much of a VIP !?!

i've only seen a few floorplans from an agent's website.
i was NOT impressed with layouts and sizes.

this is an investor or wanna-be building for those who want the cache of 'Yorkville' but without the money.

maybe your VIP R/E agent, isn't that much of a VIP !?!

i've only seen a few floorplans from an agent's website.
i was NOT impressed with layouts and sizes.

this is an investor or wanna-be building for those who want the cache of 'Yorkville' but without the money.

At this stage the sales are more so first come first serve. I do not think Shayne used an agent based on his posts, but I could be wrong.

They are schedualing sit downs this week, so who knows he may still get his unit

Back