News   Aug 16, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Aug 16, 2024
 652     0 
News   Aug 16, 2024
 531     0 

what side of your brain do you use?

I seemed to weigh more to the things opposite of the spinning lady paradigm.

I'd imagine most people will. Depending on what day it is (or how much beer you've consumed) your going to feel more for one list than the other.

She have any clothes on?

Clockwise at first glance and after looking away and looking back counter clockwise and after looking away again and then back, clockwise and each time I couldn't imagine it moving in a different direction.

Go to Australia, and tell us what happens

LOL!

in china, she's dancing upside down. well, for that short period right after emerging from that tunnel through the earth. :D

I see clockwise. Hmm all people here say clockwise when counter-clockwise is supposed to be the dominant answer.

Me-thinks the test isn't as genuine as most think.

If I disected the the graphic I'm pretty sure I can prove it is clockwise (playing too much video games makes me know whether to call something clockwise or not as that is a common puzzle mechanic in 3D adventure games).

i can see both happening, one after the other. it's more of the counterclockwise for me.

i checked the animation in a GIF program to see if there was any AB-BA looping but didn't find any.

i just can't figure out what the trigger for change of direction (perception) was.

Maybe it's the usage of a point of referance? I tend to use the feet. If I look at the torso (not the nipples) it's a lot more ambigious.

i figured it out. (of course this could only apply to my cognition)

alternate looking at the bottom corners with your eyes out of focus. blinking might help.

i downloaded the picture and opened it without the other visual distractions on the page. there is probably a sweetspot in the picture where if you look, it is the dividing line between rotation directions.

i wonder if computer glitches, those tiny pauses while some background task is happening has any effect.

Back