Votes: 0 0.0%
  • St. Paul's

• Willowdale

• York Centre

• Total voters
It was so smart of City Council to align Wards and Riding so that people know what area they are in. :(

University - Rosedale. Am I bothered by the representation of relatively sparsely populated Rosedale in the name? Maybe.

Historically Brampton West (where we had the privilege of having Tony Clement as our MPP - I was proud when my mother chased him off our porch), then York Centre, Davenport, Trinity-Spadina (now Spadina-Fort York) and finally Toronto Centre.

Normally, the Liberals could run a head of red cabbage in Toronto Centre, and win. Al Leach was the last Conservative elected (1995-1999) at either level here, but the NDP might finally take it. We`ve been without an MPP for months now with Glen Murray`s departure.

Durham, then Toronto Centre, then Davenport (never voted there, lived there between elections), and now back to Toronto Centre.

It was so smart of City Council to align Wards and Riding so that people know what area they are in. :(

Wards and ridings didn't align for the first 164 years of Toronto's existence, yet the good people persevered. Somehow they were able to figure out what area they were in because they had some basic intellect.

Also, never noticed that local democracy improved, or participation for that matter, for the relatively brief period when wards matched part of ridings.

I live in Woodbridge-Vaughan.

I hate Doug Ford so much I will be voting for the Minister of Photo Ops.

The NDP are a non-factor in this riding.

I live in Woodbridge-Vaughan.

I hate Doug Ford so much I will be voting for the Minister of Photo Ops.

The NDP are a non-factor in this riding.

The Minister of Photo-Ops will certainly run for the leadership once Wynne steps down. Somehow, he’s a real big shot within the party. His local campaign kickoff even featured PMJT.

The Minister of Photo-Ops will certainly run for the leadership once Wynne steps down. Somehow, he’s a real big shot within the party. His local campaign kickoff even featured PMJT.

I think he is linked to Greg Sorbara somehow.

I'm a bit of a bike. I move so often. Scarborough Guildwood, Etobicoke North, Parkdale-High Park, Davenport, St Pauls, Spadina-Fort York, Etobicoke Lakeshore now (get me out of here!). Those are just the ones in Toronto. I think I've somehow managed to vote in all of them as well in one sort of election or another.....always for no one with a chance of winning, of course. :)

Honestly, for me, Toronto is basically Spadina-Fort York. That was the one place I wish I could afford to live again. Loved living there. Why the hell did I move? That's where I spend most of my free time. That's where my two fave flats ever were. I need back in. Anyone got any rentals?

Seriously.....BMO Field, Billy Bishop Airport, Union Station, Harbourfront, The Islands, Wards Island Beach. That's all I ever needed in city life.

Back