News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 613     0 

What is Toronto's Worst Neighbourhood?

LAz

Member Bio
Reaction score
What is Toronto's worst neighborhood? Top five er so worst? Lets see your lists.

1) Rosedale...Most paranoid residents in toronto, sitting around worring about R/E values anytime they see a toyota in their hood
2) Forest Hill... Tackiest Mcmansions you ever saw. No taste or sense of style
3) Any neighborhood in Mississauga... A bunch of loser kids smoking weed in their parents basement all day
4) College street every world cup
5) Yorkville...If i see another botched plastic surgery i'm gonna puke

1) Rosedale...Most paranoid residents in toronto, sitting around worring about R/E values anytime they see a toyota in their hood
2) Forest Hill... Tackiest Mcmansions you ever saw. No taste or sense of style
3) Any neighborhood in Mississauga... A bunch of loser kids smoking weed in their parents basement all day
4) College street every world cup
5) Yorkville...If i see another botched plastic surgery i'm gonna puke

You sound like a lot of fun. I'll have to make sure you're at my next party. Don't worry, there won't be anyone with an above average income there to annoy you.

You sound like a lot of fun. I'll have to make sure you're at my next party. Don't worry, there won't be anyone with an above average income there to annoy you.

Don't hassle Zach De La Rocha. Hey may never go back to RATM if you keep that up.

Last edited:
God what an awful start to the topic.

Would Regant Park be no.1 worst?

That's what i'd have to put up for #1. There's no streets on which to have street life, no businesses, crime rates are high, ugly as sin, etc.

I don't think Toronto has a "worst neighbourhood".

We just have lots of great ones.

Can we rename the thread "Toronto's Least Great Neighbourhood"? I think it would be less offensive.

No, no, let's have fun bashing the places where poor people get to live! Pleeaaase.

My picks:

-ALL Etobicoke North of the Lakeshore West train line.
-North York
-And almost everywhere else people used to not live before the 1960s.

For biggest eye sore, I'm going for Moss Park Apartments. I hope that's next on the redevelopment hit list. (Alexandra Park is a close second)

I actually find the highrise projects quite appealing. I am probably the only one. :p

Someone told me Riverdale and Jane/Finch? Would you guys include them?

Wait a minute, didn't we already have a thread with this exact same title a few months ago?

Dunno. I come and go depending on my mood swings.

Back