News   Apr 18, 2024
 130     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 470     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 1.8K     0 

Wellesley Central Residences (490 Sherbourne St, Woodgreen/Fife, 12s, rA) COMPLETE

November 10th update

"Wellesley Central Residences", 490 Sherbourne Street

PICT0941.jpg

^You're not the first person who asked if i'm on drugs:) Many of my former co-workers wondered if I was an addict cause i always had wacky things to say and chatted and was hilarious and had little "stories" to tell. Nah, like Caltrane (if i recall correctly) I'm your typical optimistic hyper active childish sagittarian...dreamer:)

I like old people--they paid for the sidewalks I walk on.

urbandreamer - you sound so much like me, though I still have hopes of finding a mate! I am a sagittarian daydreamer too, former druggie, unemployed by choice, say some pretty crazy stuff... good to know you!

Redroom: interesting i kinda know a Sag in your area of Ontario that has similar background--wonder if it's you? I'm a guy btw and hetero--went on a date today don't know if she's the "right" one. Have never been into drugs--but may need prozac soon if i'm a bachelor much longer:(

nice project--interesting how Verve looks so huge and out of place compared to this simple little building.

Redroom: interesting i kinda know a Sag in your area of Ontario that has similar background--wonder if it's you? I'm a guy btw and hetero--went on a date today don't know if she's the "right" one. Have never been into drugs--but may need prozac soon if i'm a bachelor much longer:(

ya, I know youre a guy, wasnt trying to hit on you.... you were just sounding a bit pesimistic there, so I thought I'd punch you in the arm. No doubt guys such as us require a very special type of woman, with low expectations and ambition. I have an affinity for eastern philosophy since much of it promotes a passive lifestyle... most women seem to want rock stars. Coincidentally I wonder how many of the guys on this forum are single - it just seems that would be the likley scenario.

January 1st Update

From above -

490Sherbourne_Jan1-08.jpg

I'm a big fan of this one. It's fun but still restrained and attractive. I'd happily take another one in a more prominent location.

Though I wonder what people will think of it in 20 or 40 years from now.

Agreed - this one's a beauty. I love the way the corners edges are broken up, giving it a fuzzy edge, a kind of undefined look.

What's going in next-door again?

What's going on the other side of the lot? another condo?

Back