Waterlink at Pier 27 (Fernbrook Homes, Cityzen) - Real Estate -

Top notch building if not one of the best in Toronto right now. Quality is superb, well managed, functional layouts. Amenities are open now 24 hr gym, party room, (pool is all finished inside just waiting for Fire Marshall approval). Phase 2 started interior carpeting and is almost set for total completion as early as May. 5 clients who are leasing here most now want to buy there now. Interior units are gas heated and 10 foot ceilings standard throughout.

Outdoor pool/courtyard is only thing left.

Thanks for the info. What are your thoughts on the neighbourhood? I suppose it's only a short walk from St. Lawrence Market.

Any idea on the completion date for the outdoor amenities? Will they be ready to go for summer or will it be a construction zone?

What type of rents have you seen for 1+den units?

Thanks for the info. What are your thoughts on the neighbourhood? I suppose it's only a short walk from St. Lawrence Market.

Any idea on the completion date for the outdoor amenities? Will they be ready to go for summer or will it be a construction zone?

What type of rents have you seen for 1+den units?

Area is still up and coming. It's great if you have a car. Relatively easy access around the city. Phase 2(39 Queens Quay E) will definitely have the outdoor amenities done by late spring. Short Walk in the spring/summer yes. Still pretty quick access to Union station as well(Through RBC WaterPark Place)

Rents for 1+Den have been around $1800+ with the 2 full bathrooms going on average $2000. There's way more 2 bathrooms units than regular 1 Bedroom + Den with 1 Bathroom.

As construction wraps up. Expect rents to raise sharp. Very qualified tenants with $$$ coming into this complex.

Last edited:
Area is still up and coming. It's great if you have a car. Relatively easy access around the city. Phase 2(39 Queens Quay E) will definitely have the outdoor amenities done by late spring. Short Walk in the spring/summer yes. Still pretty quick access to Union station as well(Through RBC WaterPark Place)

Rents for 1+Den have been around $1800+ with the 2 full bathrooms going on average $2000. There's way more 2 bathrooms units than regular 1 Bedroom + Den with 1 Bathroom.

As construction wraps up. Expect rents to raise sharp. Very qualified tenants with $$$ coming into this complex.

Car's not needed if you only need to go around the city. The covered bridge from RBC (Queen's Quay/Bay) to Air Canada Centre makes walking to Union Station easy, even during winter. If you're not taking the subway, using the Path is a good alternative on days such as the ones we've been having this February...

Car's not needed if you only need to go around the city. The covered bridge from RBC (Queen's Quay/Bay) to Air Canada Centre makes walking to Union Station easy, even during winter. If you're not taking the subway, using the Path is a good alternative on days such as the ones we've been having this February...

Not needed you're right but the income of these tenants/owners don't want to give up a car and why would they? When they have best of the best.

I agree RBC WaterPark connection is fantastic. Every person I put in here couples even needed extra parking spot. The demand is high and spots are running now for $60k + to purchase. When pre con they were about $20k

Last edited:
Received notice of extended occupancy date, August 19, 2015 - that is for phase II.
Does anyone know when they really plan to complete the construction?
It's been a while - the occupancy date in the contract says November 2010, received over 10 extension notices since then.

Received notice of extended occupancy date, August 19, 2015 - that is for phase II.
Does anyone know when they really plan to complete the construction?
It's been a while - the occupancy date in the contract says November 2010, received over 10 extension notices since then.

This is why it is almost always a bad idea to buy precon.

Anyone have estimated closing cost for this place yet? Looking at the horror stories from L Tower it seems like there'll be some nasty surprises.

As an FYI the outdoor amenities (nor the indoor ones) are not ready still and won't be until next year. Never trust a Realtor lol

As an FYI the outdoor amenities (nor the indoor ones) are not ready still and won't be until next year. Never trust a Realtor lol

Someone's upset they can't afford to live here. I've done over 10 transactions in these buildings and my clients couldn't be happier. They excited to see the finished product cause they know it'll deliver. Rather have it done right then a rush incomplete job. Yes I was optimistic of the Phase 1 outdoor amenities being open but no ones really complaining who lives there.

Last edited:
Someone's upset they can't afford to live here. I've done over 10 transactions in these buildings and my clients couldn't be happier. They excited to see the finished product cause they know it'll deliver. Rather have it done right then a rush incomplete job. Yes I was optimistic of the Phase 1 outdoor amenities being open but no ones really complaining who lives there.

Why not just admit your mistake instead of calling names? You wouldn't say that in real life, so don't posture like a tough guy on the internet.

No point to make these kind of comments... Some of the condos there are really cheap (price wise), and I'm pretty sure if someone can afford an average 1 bedroom in downtown Toronto you can buy one of those bad location one bedrooms on the north east end of the building. (The poor guys living there won't have a view once phase 3 gets built and that outdoor parking is wiped out)

On one hand, the units are built at a very high quality, 10 foot ceiling with high quality finishes brings out a clean and professional feel to the units.

On the other hand, man are they slow at building stuff outside of the buildings. You can't down play the fact that amenities are going up at a snail pace, but such is construction pace in Canada, will only have delays and over budget.

Agree with MousuG, really no need to make comments like this here. I have a few friend renting there and they're just like a lot of younger downtown dwellers nowadays-saving up for down payment for 1st home, renting for the time being, chose this project for the proximity to work and wanting to test out this area before buying. Most love the building but never heard any bragging about living there is some sort of luxurious high life. What does it even mean with stuff like "best of the best" in your other comments? Best finishes? Best location? Best value?

Anyone have a sense for when final closings should start? I've heard October in the past.

Anyone have a sense for when final closings should start? I've heard October in the past.
39 was supposed to close last month according to the developer, but that's a impossible now, guess sometime this month. 29 is supposed to close approx. 6-8 weeks after 39... Take that with a grain of salt.

Back