UrbanToronto News - the latest headlines
OMB Settlement Leads to Design, Usage Changes at 470 Wilson
ALSO

Wanted used upright piano

bAuHaUs

I'm looking for a good quality used upright piano for my daughter.
Live in Durham region and will pickup.
Thanks.

bAuHaUs

Actually a couple of hundred on the piano....what I've recently learned is that you need a professional paino mover to transport it and this could cost considerably more than the piano, at times. What do you have in mind?

bAuHaUs

If I don't find one locally, then the transport can be upwards of $500.
Thanks for the tips everyone.

SP!RE

°°°°°°
An upright for $150 ?!?! Wow... I can't believe anyone would ever get rid of a piano for such a little price. Now I have hope of finding one for myself once I get a place of my own.

bAuHaUs

Seems that most people unwillingly part with their older uprights since the professional movers and the re-tuning costs can be very high at times and they know this, so letting it go for next to nothing at times is their only option. I'll keep looking though.

Piano?

Seems that most people unwillingly part with their older uprights since the professional movers and the re-tuning costs can be very high at times and they know this, so letting it go for next to nothing at times is their only option. I'll keep looking though.
have you found one yet? I might be able to help you out if you can move quickly. We are moving and I have to part with my upright. If you are interested, take a look at http://rossrader.com/piano and name your price. The only catch, it has to go this week!

Drop me a note to ross@hover.com if you'd like more details.

/r

greenleaf

Wander the halls and look at the bulletin boards at the Faculty of Music or the Con. There are ads up for various instruments (including pianos) all the time.

bAuHaUs

Wander the halls and look at the bulletin boards at the Faculty of Music or the Con. There are ads up for various instruments (including pianos) all the time.
Thanks for the great tip.

If I don't find one locally, then the transport can be upwards of $500.
I had an upright moved from kitchener to Toronto by local Kitchener movers for $150.00.
It's still for sale, but I won't be back in TO until the second week in March.

Gwyn

I'm looking for a good quality used upright piano for my daughter.
Live in Durham region and will pickup.
Thanks.
I have a used upright Mason & Risch piano, in beautiful condition, needs some tuning. Will give it to you for free and we can deliver it to you. Bench included. Its a high quality piano, happy to see it find a new home