News   Sep 26, 2024
 352     0 
News   Sep 26, 2024
 902     3 
News   Sep 26, 2024
 610     0 

V of E party at 1king west

Since V of E is no longer a member of this forum, I think it's fair to say the invitation no longer stands.

Tell me about it. As a moderator I'm supposed to enforce this agenda upon its members. We have monthly strategy sessions to achieve this goal.

So uh... be more gay... or something.

He'll be back to gloat when he makes his next million and decides to poll us on whether or not he should buy a unit in Shangri-La or Sapphire.

Though I could semi-see his point; not so much "homophobia", as exasperation at a certain meet-market narcissism. That is (and yes, I can't help where certain of us "came from" en route to here), there's insufficient diversity for a forum supposedly reflective of the city's diversity--and no, I don't mean it in a "critics of CBC's left-wing agenda" sense. For lack of counterpoint, the opera talk or gay-centricity *can* get insular and oppressive. (Even miketoronto's presence comes off rather meat-puppetish under the circumstance...)

The forum is what it is. If one has a problem with it, dont come to forum. Perhaps those who are put off by threads on opera or whatever they have a problem should go start a 'manly men' urban forum and fill those threads with talk of tits and ass and which TV personality you want to bang.

Not sure I missed that. I dont see what the problem is then.

Urbantorontoforum made me gay...

And its members made me strip in the street (I blame it on the forum though).

:p

Back