Toronto Vü Condos | 83.51m | 24s | Aspen Ridge | Hariri Pontarini

You should expect at least 6 to 12 month delay from the date announced for occupancy. It happens every time. The important issue here is the quality of materials and workmanship being use in the project.

I was in there yesterday talking to the sales rep.

It's still listed that it'll be ready for May '09 but he told me that he personally thinks that the realistic move in date will be fall '09

When you guys are talking about possible move-in dates, are you talking about the North Tower or South Tower?

It was my understanding that the residents of the south would be moved in 6/8/10 months after the north is first occupied (since it will be completed first)...

May 25

2522961332_e228c3b628_b.jpg

When you guys are talking about possible move-in dates, are you talking about the North Tower or South Tower?

It was my understanding that the residents of the south would be moved in 6/8/10 months after the north is first occupied (since it will be completed first)...

That's about right. And... it also depends in which floor your apartment is located. The higher up the longer it will take. We don't even fall into the new regulations by Tarion which defines ocupancy dates and how many times the builder can postpone it. I think it will be worth the waiting time (if we have a place to live in the meantime).

This may have been mentioned earlier, but is the podium construction running on its own schedule?

I talked to one of the Sales Reps today and asked specifically about the Podium.

He informed me that the earliest would be Fall '09 and that he has been told already that it won't be ready for the spring '09 date that is currently being promoted.

woohoo. Just put my downpayment on a VuLoft :D

Can't wait to move in! Keep up with the pics. They're amazing!

Congratulations! I think this development's going to be great and the neighbourhood is excellent. I hope it works out for you!

I've always wondered though... what makes your unit a "loft"? If it's only one floor does it have very high ceilings?

Congratulations! I think this development's going to be great and the neighbourhood is excellent. I hope it works out for you!

I've always wondered though... what makes your unit a "loft"? If it's only one floor does it have very high ceilings?

Yeah, i think that's the only thing lol

From the specs, it appears that the Lofts are the only ones that have 10' Ceilings (Besides the Penthouses)

Back