Toronto Vü Condos | 83.51m | 24s | Aspen Ridge | Hariri Pontarini

Panorama

This is an unusual panorama of the VU construction site from April 5. It is stitched together from 5 individual photos, perspectively adjusted, a bit cropped, and also processed to increase its tonal range. To see more detail open the full size image on flickr and zoom in.

2404228447_25321259e7_b.jpg

Since I missed to also include the North End for this panaroma, I am adding a picture taken from Richmond Street:

2414399967_b49417d9a5_b.jpg

Few pics I took from April 10, 2008
Seems like foundation is finished in the south east corner... and they are starting a second level!!! wow.. exciting.
i can't see whats going on in the north tower :( the building on the corner of Jarvis blocks my view....

vuApr10_08.JPG

my east side office view.

east_office.JPG

view at night.. east side...

east_night.JPG

I've been watching the Vu everyday for some time now...... but the last few days they have been very busy....
too bad they dont work 24/7 like the Bay Adelaide Center!! this thing would be done in no time!!

btw awesome pano shot udo!

i can't see whats going on in the north tower the building on the corner of Jarvis blocks my view....

North part has a completed second floor along with completed columns. Expect third below ground floor to start next week.

Few pics I took from April 10, 2008
Seems like foundation is finished in the south east corner... and they are starting a second level!!! wow.. exciting.
i can't see whats going on in the north tower :( the building on the corner of Jarvis blocks my view....

The north tower (George/Richmond) is a bit further advanced, they are up to one level above the rock pretty much all over it. It is all really going up very fast. Great pics!

Back