Uptown Residences Condos, The (Pemberton Group) - Real Estate -

PDI for our unit is this Friday. Apparently they have been working on deficiencies from a list that we supplied them while looking at our unit earlier. We take possession on June 3rd and move in on June 11.

I'm very impressed with the builder. We had given them a list of deficiencies that we had found while looking at the unit while deciding on buying it. Well they had most of it completed already and what wasn't done, parts were on order to be done hopefully prior to our closing in three weeks. Our previous experiences with PDIs were never this good. I'm glad they worked on our list and didn't wait until the PDI to actually start work! So far I'm really happy with Pemberton.

We've now lived here for three and a half weeks. So far so good. The building seems to be well built and very quiet. Things are maintained very well. We are very happy with our decision to buy here.

We've now lived here for more than half a year. We continue to be happy we chose this unit and this building. We have no regrets whatsoever. The building is well managed, well built and very quiet.

Back