Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

I have a unit in Phase 1, Occupancy was April 2013.
Has anyone received information with regards to a "Closing Date" ?

Hi all,

I'm wondering if I could get some feedback from some of the residences of 812 and 816 lansdowne. Yesterday I went to see a few units with my realtor and I really like the area, also the prices cannot be beat and a profit in the next 5-10 years can almost be guaranteed. Anyway, I'm looking for a place to live, not an investment and I wanted to hear of some peoples experiences over the last year since occupancy. People, area, amenities, development etc. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

I live in FOUNDRY AVE townhouse and think this is the most green and sport area in Toronto. There are a lot of sport and parks here and easy transport access to malls and Italy area. The area is growing up and would increase its value if developer build the Railpath with direct access to Earlscourt Park. Something like West Toronto Railpath.

Why developer has to invest in this? Because this investment is not too high, but the demand will sky rocket and there are still a lot of developing space here.

I hope somebody from this forum could speak with developer and convince him to add Railpath in developing of Fuse 2.

Fuse - Walking Bridge.jpg
Fuse - Walking Path 3.jpg

20130917wall1.jpg
Fuse - Walking Path 4.jpg

Fuse - Walking Path 5.jpg

Attachments

• Fuse - Walking Bridge.jpg
    Fuse - Walking Bridge.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,950
  • Fuse - Walking Path.jpg
    Fuse - Walking Path.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 763
  • 20130917wall1.jpg
    20130917wall1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,925
  • Fuse - Walking Path 3.jpg
    Fuse - Walking Path 3.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 2,101
  • Fuse - Walking Path 4.jpg
    Fuse - Walking Path 4.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,970
  • Fuse - Walking Path 5.jpg
    Fuse - Walking Path 5.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,951
Last edited:
Has anybody heard anything about move in dates/the walk through? Last update was end of October for Fuse 1

Our latest move in date was October 26, and we haven't formally heard anything from the developer. Haven't done an inspection or anything. Has anybody else heard anything?

Is anyone concerned about the fact that Fuse 1 is not covered by Tarion? Instead, the developers offer their own insurance however it is only up to one year whereas with Tarion you get 7 years! We thought the developers insurance would be similar to Tarion and we realize it's not...we are in our ten day period before we close and can therefore still kill our deal. Opinions?

Any condos attached to a heritage building or those that are conversions are not covered. Trust me. Have met with lawyer about it.

Wow if I knew a project wasn't covered by Tarion I would never even think about buying a unit there,too many variables for a private insurer.

It's been awhile since this thread was active, but I was wondering if anybody living at the Fuse condos (1 or 2) could give an update on how they feel about the area after having lived there for some time now. Also, are the train tracks super loud? Thanks!
-tbd neighbour

It's been awhile since this thread was active, but I was wondering if anybody living at the Fuse condos (1 or 2) could give an update on how they feel about the area after having lived there for some time now. Also, are the train tracks super loud? Thanks!
-tbd neighbour

Quoting an old message but thought to share my experience so far (I have now lived 6 months in this condo complex)

Good
+ Grocery store (and Shoppers Drug-mart)- Great Prices, great produce, always stocked with goods, Wine and Beer selections and open late
+ Rooftop Garden - Unbelievable space for the residents. Plenty of Trees, Grass, and plants. Well kept
+ Unit Layouts (I live in the lofts above the Grocery store)
+ Amazing Neighborhood and will get better (with Galleria development, new Toronto Library down the street)

Bad
+ Finish and Quality of the common space, particularly the hallways. Easily Stained carpets (Very Dog-friendly building) . The building is well maintained but the property manager is working with poor material that the developer placed

Overall, very happy living here.

Back