News   Jul 23, 2024
 699     0 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 720     1 

***Upper Bluff Detached All Brick Home For Sale***

Willy Wong

Member Bio
Reaction score
Lovely And Spacious Family Home In Upper Bluff Location. Walking Trail Running Behind Property From Brimley To Mccowan. Nearby Soccer Field And Playground. Gracious Living Room With Fireplace, Hardwood Floors And Wall Of Windows Overlooking Large Garden With Mature Trees. Dining Room Walks Out To Deck, Reno'd Kitchen With Breakfast Bar. 2 Renovated Baths, Finished Family Room With Fireplace, New Broadloom And Great Ceiling Height. Private Drive And Garage.

Extras: Stainless Steel Gas Stove, Ss Fridge W/Ice Maker, Ss Maytag Dishwasher, Washer, Gas Dryer, Elf's, Ss Natural Gas Bbq, Gb&E (Older). Excl: All Drapes And Rods, Bathroom Mirror, Fp Grate.

Located at 92 Oakridge Drive (Brimley/Kingston)

Asking $479,900

If your are interested in viewing this property or you know of anyone who is interested in viewing the property, please contact me.

Attachments

• 92oakridge.jpg
    92oakridge.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 247
Seriously, talk about hyperbole. If that's the kind of crap Keller Williams approves of Willy Wong, then that's too bad. It's like saying Yonge and Eglinton is Upper Waterfront. Ridiculous.

I think it's about par for the course. I had the misfortune of using Keller Williams to buy/sell on my last move. At least I learned from the experience.

Back