News   Dec 05, 2019
 560     1 
News   Dec 05, 2019
 482     0 

Uniqlo

Tuscani01

Member Bio
Reaction score
Woohoo! Finally a retailer I will actually shop at entering the Canadian market! All the Saks and Nordstrom news was putting me to sleep :p

GKW

Member Bio
Reaction score
Uniqlo is nothing special IMO...it's right in between Gap and H&M in style and price

Roundabout

Member Bio
Reaction score
While UNIQLO might be right in between Gap and H&M in terms of price, their stuff is much better quality; things I bought almost 6 years ago still look great. Also, I haven't been able to find anything as good as their "Heatech" thermals.

khristopher

Member Bio
Reaction score
There is another store I've seen people talking about that we don't have here in Toronto, that I always confuse with this one. Anyone?

bAuHaUs

Member Bio
Reaction score
Daiso

khristopher

Member Bio
Reaction score
Nah. I think maybe it's European. It was discussed in another thread, but it was a while back, and would probably take forever to find.

I'm thinking it was Muji. Although the name is not familiar at all. Anyway, doens't matter, haha.

Last edited:

Tacoma

Member Bio
Reaction score
I'm one of those typical guys who hates to shop but found Uniqlo in Bangkok (of all places) and bought a bunch of stuff there for cheap. They're not cutting edge stuff but the quality is very good, good QPR. I also found them in Manhattan which is a humongous store and bought more stuff there.

So I'm glad they're here, however, I'm afraid like all the other foreign stores, Canadian prices will be higher and not so much QPR anymore.