Toronto U of T: Landscape of Landmark Quality | ?m | 1s | U of T | MVVA

Was there a guard at the entry points? Seems stupid to delay construction indefinitely when they can just post someone to let authorized vehicles in. It's extremely unlikely that protesters will try to sneak in with the construction vehicles.
around 6:00 pm today: so there were 2 private security cars blocking the road to the parking garage (stationed under the old bridge). Same with a private security car blocking access to kings college road from college. Not sure if construction is on going during the day

around 6:00 pm today: so there were 2 private security cars blocking the road to the parking garage (stationed under the old bridge). Same with a private security car blocking access to kings college road from college. Not sure if construction is on going during the day
I saw the car blocking the road leading to King's College Circle from College this afternoon. I didn't see anyone posted there, but maybe the guy was just on a break. I think the underpass is the main access for construction vehicles, and maybe there's someone posted there during working hours to let them pass. If they wanted to prevent vehicular access at all hours, it would make more sense to block the roads with jersey barriers rather than cars.

Back