U Condos (The Pemberton Group) - Real Estate

littlemonkey

Member Bio
Reaction score
Sales have just started as of this evening. Currently West tower is selling first. Pricing is as follows starting at 542 sq ft at $319,900 which is $591 a sq foot but prices go up from there.

If anyone is interested in buying during the exclusive VIP sale going on right now, contact me and I will provide you all details for pricing and floor layouts. Please PM me with your email address and or phone number.

I'm pretty sure they said last night at the VIP NOT to post prices online or you wouldn't be allowed to sell at the VIP...

I'm pretty sure they said last night at the VIP NOT to post prices online or you wouldn't be allowed to sell at the VIP...

Actually I got the go ahead to post that one starting price. Anyone that wants more details has to contact me and meet with me to go over pricing and floorplans. But thank you for your concern.

So do units with interior 'bedrooms' and no exterior windows be really called 'bedrooms'?

as far as i know... if a room has a closet in it than it is a bedroom... it doesn't matter if it has a window or not... (at least that's what they keep saying on HGTV) hahhaha...

as far as i know... if a room has a closet in it than it is a bedroom... it doesn't matter if it has a window or not... (at least that's what they keep saying on HGTV) hahhaha...

Yes that is true, to be considered a bedroom there has to be a closet and some sort of natural light coming into the room. So interior bedrooms must have doors that allow natural light. You do not need a window for the room to be classified as a bedroom.

Does a room need a bed in it to be classified as a bedroom?

How about a Kitchen without a fridge?

How are sales going, btw? Is it a mad stampede? Or are smoking breaks taking up most of your time?;)

note re: Kitchen ... haha for a second I thought you were referring to Feather Factory Lofts :eek:

its ridiculous what qualifies as bedrooms .... no windows and just 'some sort of natural light ?? yeah sure whatever as if there is going to be any natural light to a room through frosted glass doors that are 15-20 feet away from the window (but again this discussion has already occured on the 300 thread)

whats wrost nowadays are the ever shrinking bedroom sizes .... I've seen plans where bedrooms measure less than 10' x 10', yet builders have no hesitation calling it a 'bedroom' ... hope this is not the case with U Condos

I suspect sales can't be THAT crazy ... and I don't think littlemonkey is the acting agents, he/she is just an outside agent trying to get sales and use her as as their acting agent for commission

Here is the pricelist.

VIP Special price (from $590 to $650 per sqft)
Tower Suites (floor 4 to 34)

Model, Bedrooms, Size, Exposure, Price

Innis, One bedroom, 542, E, 319,900
Trinity, One plus Den, 592, N, 339,900
Knox, One plus Den, 611, S, 369,900
Loretto, One plus Den, 648, W, 389,900
Victoria, 2 Bedroom, 736, W, 439,900
King 1, 2 Bedroom, 896, N/E, 529,900
King 2, 2 Bedroom, 896, S/E, 539,900
St. Michael’s 1, 2 Bedroom, 892, N/W, 549,900
St. Michael’s 2, 2 Bedroom, 892, S/W 549,900
***Premiums for tower suites $250/floor from 4th to 24th, $500/floor 25th to 34th

Executive Suites (floor 35 to 45)

New, 1+Den+Study, 820, E, 519,900
Woodsworth, 1+Den+Study, 825, W, 529,900
University, 2 Bedrooms, 1188, N/E, 755,900
Wycliffe, 2+Den, 1473, N/W, 939,900
St. Joseph, 2+Den, 1458, S/W, 949,900
Massey, 2+Den, 1477, S/E 949,900
***Premiums for Executive suites $1,000/floor ($5,000 for LPH, $10,000 for PH)

Parking: $35,000 Locker: $5,500

Only 15% deposit until occupancy.
Assignment is allowed for VIP Purchase ONLY

What do you think about this project?

Unbelieveably overblown prices for such tiny spaces. It just re-affirms for me that 3 years ago was definitely the right time to buy.

Unbelieveably overblown prices for such tiny spaces. It just re-affirms for me that 3 years ago was definitely the right time to buy.

Agreed for most people.

There is a small selection of people who want major adjustments done to the units. Developers tend to be much more willing to make these today than they were a couple years ago.

Back