Toronto U Condominiums | 183.79m | 56s | Pemberton | a—A

Sunset shades

1EBFF8FB-09B3-4D88-A3E2-E53BC8A59DA5-DE524F49-586C-45E7-B3ED-C20AD12DA1A7.JPG

Update on the park! Gonna open on Thursday!

CLOVERHILL PARK – SOUTH OF 1080 BAY ST
The developer has notified the condominium corporation that Cloverhill Park to the south of 1080 Bay St is officially being turned over to the City of Toronto on Thursday October 22nd, 2020. Moving forward this park will be under the authority/control of the City of Toronto. This park was built by U Condominium’s developer (Pemberton) as part of the site plan agreement between the developer and the City of Toronto.

Update on the park! Gonna open on Thursday!

CLOVERHILL PARK – SOUTH OF 1080 BAY ST
The developer has notified the condominium corporation that Cloverhill Park to the south of 1080 Bay St is officially being turned over to the City of Toronto on Thursday October 22nd, 2020. Moving forward this park will be under the authority/control of the City of Toronto. This park was built by U Condominium’s developer (Pemberton) as part of the site plan agreement between the developer and the City of Toronto.

Just in time for winter!

Park opened yesterday and the twin fountains which never worked are being changed and raised. Not sure if they will still be fountains when completed. Unfortunately the plantings are filled with weeds. View attachment 278515View attachment 278516View attachment 278517View attachment 278518View attachment 278519View attachment 278520View attachment 278521View attachment 278522View attachment 278523

Can't tell from these shots, but the species of grass in the Bay St. fronting planters should be able to defend its territory pretty well. Some weeding would be great, but the planting will likely hold up.

The interior block is more a of a puzzle.

I can't find the planting plan for this park, so I can't discern how much is an intentional mishmash of perennial flowers that would look good in the right season, vs over-run planting beds.

I do see one Manitoba Maple emerging which I'm sure isn't desired; but otherwise, tough to evaluate what measure of intervention may be required.

Last edited:
WHO would be stupid enough to pay $330,000 for 540 square feet without parking in this economic environment, or ANY economic environment? And, that is the starting price! Just plain bad timing. I am sure a few months ago they may have sold. Really! Greed, just plain greed. Oh, and marketing.
This aged well

It would be stupid enough if there where real choices. /sigh

Back