Toronto Two Hundred The Beach | 24.08m | 6s | The Riedel Group | Richard Ziegler

Comparing that shot with Ed's from April, I wouldn't be surprised if that shoring rig hasn't just giggled over to that new location from the vibration of the passing streetcars. These guys are not the fastest movers in the Toronto development scene.

From today.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    792.1 KB · Views: 767
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,019.6 KB · Views: 816
Nothing says Toronto like that frontier town hydro pole in the first picture.

Here's one I took yesterday. Not much has changed since the previous post.

IMG_2433.JPG

It really does seem like this has been proceeding at a snail's pace, but it's finally starting to come along.

Attachments

• IMG_2433.JPG
    IMG_2433.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 867
How can move in be October 2017? Thing is barely done.
Yes Thats the latest.Informed last week.I think that in total will be Four years five months since.And there allowed one more time to make another change.
Could bring it to summer 2018 move in and Jan /19 closing if it goes the way #1 Rainsford rd went down.

Meat on the Beach will do fine. Might force them to up their game but it's already a good game. They have a pretty loyal customer base and it's a well-stocked store. I believe the area can support two such operations in close proximity.

Meat on the Beach will do fine. Might force them to up their game but it's already a good game. They have a pretty loyal customer base and it's a well-stocked store. I believe the area can support two such operations in close proximity.

I hope so. We love meat on the beach and would hate to see it go, but could also use another grocery store in the area.

Back