News   Apr 18, 2024
 700     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 6.3K     2 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.4K     4 

TTC: Flexity Streetcars Testing & Delivery (Bombardier)

Unfortunately I did not take a screenshot :(
Still not tracking and maybe a blimp for you, or like me in the past by typing 4493 in place of 4593. 4591 & 4592 were out testing today and 4592 just left the yard.

Current time: 11:51:40 PM (Data is 0:07 old) Refresh
Toronto TTC
Find Toronto TTC vehicles by fleet number seperated by comma or dashes for a range:
For Toronto TTC, if you enter a single number for the search range you may be able to see the vehicle location even if it is off service. For premium users, it will try and find the first 40 off service vehicles in your search.
Include last tracked position
Settings (enable more features)
Stops near me by GPS going North East South West Map
Search place or address:
TransSee by Darwin O'Connor. Follow on Twitter.

Didn't see the 4594 at Lambton today and it could be in a location that I couldn't see it; still at Agincourt or at Hillcrest.

11 more cars to come with only 4 weeks to go for this year and not going to make Dec 31 date. 2020 Like I said a year ago for the last car.

4590 seems to have an issue that it was back out testing yesterday after a week in the service bay and it was delivery Nov 8.

4593 been out testing both day and night.

With about 25 cars out of service over 501 issue and late delivery of both new and repair cars, TTC is hard press to find buses to fill in for theses MIA cars. This is pissing off riders who are seeing longer headways as well crush loads because buses are now filling in for the Flexities. Better hold onto those plan retire cars as they may needed to be fill gap service for the lack of buses and the new fleet. About 20% of the new fleet is MIA, not allowing for spares.

Lets see if anything goes into the 2020 budget about getting more cars as well the 5 year plan, but don't expect to see it happening.

Now CN is moving again, it will be interesting to see what being ship from Kingston, as well QC. More so QC, as where will that car be delivery to.

Depending on when the QC cars get return to Hillcrest, the next batch will then be ship there. At the current rate for repairs, TTC will not have all 204 cars for service until 2022.

4591 is heading north on Bathurst St to enter service on 512 after arriving Nov 15

Didn't see the 4594 at Lambton today and it could be in a location that I couldn't see it; still at Agincourt or at Hillcrest.

11 more cars to come with only 4 weeks to go for this year and not going to make Dec 31 date. 2020 Like I said a year ago for the last car.

4590 seems to have an issue that it was back out testing yesterday after a week in the service bay and it was delivery Nov 8.

4593 been out testing both day and night.

With about 25 cars out of service over 501 issue and late delivery of both new and repair cars, TTC is hard press to find buses to fill in for theses MIA cars. This is pissing off riders who are seeing longer headways as well crush loads because buses are now filling in for the Flexities. Better hold onto those plan retire cars as they may needed to be fill gap service for the lack of buses and the new fleet. About 20% of the new fleet is MIA, not allowing for spares.

Lets see if anything goes into the 2020 budget about getting more cars as well the 5 year plan, but don't expect to see it happening.

Now CN is moving again, it will be interesting to see what being ship from Kingston, as well QC. More so QC, as where will that car be delivery to.

Depending on when the QC cars get return to Hillcrest, the next batch will then be ship there. At the current rate for repairs, TTC will not have all 204 cars for service until 2022.
And between the cars out for re-welding, flood cars, collision victims and cars crippled waiting for parts, account for another 15 cars currently out of service.

If streetcars are entering service from Leslie and 504s are traversing Broadview-River... couldn't 503 be run as streetcars today to free up more buses for 501?

(Edit - as opposed to more 504 service terminating at Broadview given the traffic problems that would likely create)

If streetcars are entering service from Leslie and 504s are traversing Broadview-River... couldn't 503 be run as streetcars today to free up more buses for 501?

(Edit - as opposed to more 504 service terminating at Broadview given the traffic problems that would likely create)

IIRC overhead on Church and Wellington was taken down. However, that doesn't preclude them from operating to Charlotte Loop.

IIRC overhead on Church and Wellington was taken down. However, that doesn't preclude them from operating to Charlotte Loop.
Wellington has been out of service over a year and will be another year until the tracks and road are rebuilt. Still doing waterline work.

Most of Church OS has been rebuilt and still in service the last I saw it early this week. No idea where no service can't be run on it as noted.

Due to the on going problem on Queen st., the CLRVs that were scheduled to run on Saturday have been canceled. Unknown at this time for Sunday. They will still run on Bathurst.

The problem has been found. Bad joint. Empty car fine. Fully loaded car not so much.

Due to the on going problem on Queen st., the CLRVs that were scheduled to run on Saturday have been canceled. Unknown at this time for Sunday. They will still run on Bathurst.

The problem has been found. Bad joint. Empty car fine. Fully loaded car not so much.

Hey man! That's some bad joint we have. First time? Or when you're fully loaded?

PUWvqPyRFNVhSjEwcOZ9pUbilXj-xeeDRYOH1EWtOFs.jpg

From link.

Reactions: AHK

Back