News   Apr 17, 2024
 1.4K     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 340     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 2K     1 

TTC: Flexity Streetcars Testing & Delivery (Bombardier)

4519 is sitting at the front of the line on track 19 and will enter service on Sat.

4519 did a test run to Broadview sometime after I posted and currently in the service bay, to the point may not enter service on Sat now.

4521 out testing and 20 in the service bay.

4519 did a test run to Broadview sometime after I posted and currently in the service bay, to the point may not enter service on Sat now.

4521 out testing and 20 in the service bay.

And, maybe we might see 4519 enter service on Sunday?

At around the time I posted this, 4521 paid a visit to Broadview station, should be on its way back to Lesile now.

Last edited:
If someone posts a shot of 4572's nameplate showing Made in Kingston (Millhaven?) I promise I'll click Like...

Same here. After all, 4572 was the first Flexity from Kingston delivered and entered service. She is taking a rest today, but she was on 501/301 all day yesterday.

4520 just left the yard as 504 (BRBS) in service after 17 days being and ahead of 4519. Was expecting this to happen based on what I was seeing.

It and the other 2 cars have being having issues with the GPS this week.

4519 has some issues to keep it from going into service last week and it GPS has been all over the place since then more than showing it in the service bay.

No new cars have been off loaded this week so far.

4519 still hasn't entered service. Might be a problem car....
Please go back to CPTDB to post your BS remarks like this as they are not welcome here, as while wasting space and people time clicking on your useless comments.

TTC will allow cars to enter service when they feel they are ready for service and all the boxes are check off.

I and assuming others don't care what cars are on what route or when since they change route all the time.

The last time I respond to your posting and have been skipping them here and other places.

Back