News   Apr 23, 2024
 138     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 311     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 534     0 

TTC: Flexity Streetcars Testing & Delivery (Bombardier)

I'd say you've seen more recent numbers than the rest of us. Feel free to expand on that.
I don't recall when or where I saw that number and not going to look for it. What is 5 car going to do one way or another when we will be 100 short or more come end of 2017.

If you got 2 production lines, we should see a car or more a week, not one every 1.5 weeks

If you got 2 production lines, we should see a car or more a week, not one every 1.5 weeks
Gosh, if we got to one every 1.5 weeks then we'd only need 5 years to get the remaining vehicles here. 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021.

I could live with that, given where we are at now!

Gosh, if we got to one every 1.5 weeks then we'd only need 5 years to get the remaining vehicles here. 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021.

I could live with that, given where we are at now!
Maybe they will only using haft of the current workforce on each line to say "Look we have the 2 promises production line up and running"

2 fully production should be producing 56-104 cars a year by right.

The existing fleet was seeing 60-90 cars a year when they were being built.

I'd assume the second production line comes with the end and a lot of staff from the TR production at Thunder Bay. How many production lines did they have for the TR?

I'd assume the second production line comes with the end and a lot of staff from the TR production at Thunder Bay. How many production lines did they have for the TR?
the CEMs are rolling out at a decent clip from the bilevel line. There's a bilevel order with deliveries starting in 2018. Is there continuous production through 2017?

the CEMs are rolling out at a decent clip from the bilevel line. There's a bilevel order with deliveries starting in 2018. Is there continuous production through 2017?

There are another 60 BiLevel cars coming for GO after all of the cab cars - of which there are another 15 or so to go. And then there's an order for 9 CEM cab cars for Sounder before they get back to building cars for GO.

Dan
Toronto, Ont.

There are another 60 BiLevel cars coming for GO after all of the cab cars - of which there are another 15 or so to go. And then there's an order for 9 CEM cab cars for Sounder before they get back to building cars for GO.

Dan
Toronto, Ont.
When is Sounder due to receive their cars?

When is Sounder due to receive their cars?

Actually, I think that I may need to correct myself - I think that they are due early-to-middle of next year, which would mean that they are being built after GO's cab cars.

Dan
Toronto, Ont.

Siemens just pickup another order for 27 S70s cars for Minneapolis new Southwest line for $118.092 million and under the projected cost of $125 million.

They were the only bider out of 6 suppliers to take specifications out to submit a bid. Some bidders said the order was too small while others said it didn't fit their needs. Real surprise some were saying the order was too small as well no bidders.

The line is to open in 2021 with cars being delivery 2020.

With the saving, a 28th car is be look at at this time.

I guess Siemens has the capacity to build more than 56 cars a year.

TTC, are you aware of this to deal with you delivery problem??

The 1 car every 1.3wk is an average which is easily achievable considering a single line can produce 1 car every 2 weeks. Two lines running as well as the line that currently exists in Thunder Bay at the end of 2016 should be able to produce 1 car per week, so with the line starting some time in the first half of the year they shouldn't have an issue with the target 1.3wk / car.

Back