News   Nov 26, 2021
 2.7K     2 
News   Nov 26, 2021
 521     0 
News   Nov 26, 2021
 3.3K     0 

TTC: Flexity Streetcars Testing & Delivery (Bombardier)

drum118

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
4520 just left the yard as 504 (BRBS) in service after 17 days being and ahead of 4519. Was expecting this to happen based on what I was seeing.

It and the other 2 cars have being having issues with the GPS this week.

4519 has some issues to keep it from going into service last week and it GPS has been all over the place since then more than showing it in the service bay.

No new cars have been off loaded this week so far.

drum118

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
4519 still hasn't entered service. Might be a problem car....
Please go back to CPTDB to post your BS remarks like this as they are not welcome here, as while wasting space and people time clicking on your useless comments.

TTC will allow cars to enter service when they feel they are ready for service and all the boxes are check off.

I and assuming others don't care what cars are on what route or when since they change route all the time.

The last time I respond to your posting and have been skipping them here and other places.

thettctransitfanatic

Member Bio
Reaction score
Please go back to CPTDB to post your BS remarks like this as they are not welcome here, as while wasting space and people time clicking on your useless comments.

TTC will allow cars to enter service when they feel they are ready for service and all the boxes are check off.

I and assuming others don't care what cars are on what route or when since they change route all the time.

The last time I respond to your posting and have been skipping them here and other places.

I am going to delete that post, I apologize if my posts are a waste of time. I didn't realize.

nfitz

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
I think likely the busitution for 501L will happen first with February Board, and construction will pick up eventually.
The information for the February board is out, and there is no bustitution - which isn't a surprise with the tender for construction not even closing for another fortnight. Buses will continue to run on the 502, 503, 505, 506 (AM peak) and 511 routes.

https://stevemunro.ca/2019/01/16/ttc-service-changes-effective-february-17-2019/

thettctransitfanatic

Member Bio
Reaction score